PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:29:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm DUMP

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I've been having problems with a phone that I bought off of eBay. After waiting so long for the phone, it wasn't what he said it was. It cost me 25 bucks to get it right. I told him I wanted the 25.00 it cost me to convert it, but he kept ignoring me so I filed a dispute with paypal and it pissed him off. He told me in eBay message he would give me the 25.00, so anyways...this is what he sent me yesterday in an email, and it's exactly how he spelt everything..lol 

I don't understand why DUMP people buy SMART phones when they don't 
know how to use them. All it takes a little minor configuration to 
enter your current phone number in the Internet settings and 
you are all set. But that seems like a rocket science to you.

Just send it back to us and we will refund you.

I haven't responded back yet, because I want to make sure I use the best comeback ever. Seriously, how do you call someone dumb, if you can't even spell it? And then put it in caps..and rocket science? hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

undecided.gif Tara, I think maybe he is on to your dumping abilities here on Pogo Cheats.  hysterical.gif

Don't be in to big a hurry to respond. Make it a good one and one he won't soon forget. You could try phonics.  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Well, duh.....the p is silent! I sell on eBay and it really bothers those good sellers when someone does not deal with their customer. But my advice is to wait until after they refund you before you do or say anything. But in the meantime, my first thought was to send them this:

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 10:26:01 AM
I haven't responded back yet, because I want to make sure I use the best comeback ever. Seriously, how do you call someone dumb, if you can't even spell it? And then put it in caps..and rocket science? hysterical.gif

It's not just rocket science.... it's A rocket science.  How many are there?

FreecellFanny

Dare I ask where this idiot is located?  undecided.gif

Squid

Tara

They are located in Sugar Land Texas.  undecided.gif   I don't want my money back on the phone. I want the friggen 25.00 I had to pay for something that was to be included already. If I send the phone back, that will cost about 10.00 and then 15.00 to get my old phone turned back on. There's another 25.00. I'm mad because he said he would send it to me, and it hasn't. I don't want to stereotype, but his name is Abdul Azeem.  undecided.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 02:14:55 PM
I don't want to stereotype, but his name is Abdul Azeem.  undecided.gif
Abdul sounds like he is just another good ole southern boy!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Well, remember to be real polite when you say it....Just say, "Wazzup towel head?" but say it slow, they talk slow in the south, especially in Texas. And 'cause everything is bigger and better in Texas, the gravational pull on them there huge weiners and other things located nearby forces all their brains and ears to fall clear down to their pants and they can't think or hear too well. Gets a bit crowded down there. Regular weiner roast with nuts.
bbq30.gif

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on March 02, 2009, 07:57:44 PM
Abdul sounds like he is just another good ole southern boy!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Well, remember to be real polite when you say it....Just say, "Wazzup towel head?" but say it slow, they talk slow in the south, especially in Texas. And 'cause everything is bigger and better in Texas, the gravational pull on them there huge weiners and other things located nearby forces all their brains and ears to fall clear down to their pants and they can't think or hear too well. Gets a bit crowded down there. Regular weiner roast with nuts.
bbq30.gif

Does this explain Homer's situation?  He needs to move to the south?  giggle2.gif  I don't even get a regular weiner roast, its more like a mini one.  hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 03, 2009, 05:21:30 AM
Does this explain Homer's situation?  He needs to move to the south?  giggle2.gif  I don't even get a regular weiner roast, its more like a mini one.  hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on March 02, 2009, 02:14:55 PM
I don't want to stereotype, but his name is Abdul Azeem.  undecided.gif

Say no more.  rolleyes.gif

Obviously things are slow at the 7-11.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview