Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone able to make me a couple Bots?

Started by jyelland,

Previous topic - Next topic

jyelland

I was hoping someone on here could make me a couple simple Bots for the online game HorseIsle.com. I know it is a simple child's game but I somehow got addicted to it. In the game there are mini-games used to make you game money. I was hoping to get a Bot for the 2 best money making games, not because they are hard but because they are extremely repetitive and tedious. I would assume the Bots would be quite simple compared to the pogo Bots.

First Bot would need to solve a simple math question and then click on the answer out of 32 different answers. Once all the answers have been clicked and removed my character receives a diamond. It would then just keep repeating till my inventory is full.

Second bot is for a game that shows a gold sluice with water and rocks running from right to left. Mixed with the rocks are gold nuggets. The Bot needs to click on the nuggets and drag them over to a bucket. Once there are 10 nuggets in the bucket my character get to keep one. Then the bot would have to keep going till my inventory is full.

I of course would be willing to pay. Let me know if you can help.

Homer

You likely don't have the kind of money a programmer would want to make an auto for that site. Are you willing to pay $1000.00 per program?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jyelland

Homer

Quote from: jyelland on February 15, 2009, 09:33:43 AM
Wow, that much? I was figuring as much as $100

Yeah, it isn't cheap. I have never even heard of that website until you just mentioned it. They don't really have enough members to make it worth while for the programmers to make the programs. Only 650 people online. If they were as big as pogo it might warrant looking into.

This is an example but I'll throw it out there. You want to pay $100/program. If it takes the programmer 2o hours of programming you are asking them to work for $5/hour. Just a guess but you probably won't find anyone willing to work for $5/hour.

jyelland

Oh well, guess it can't hurt to ask. If no one is willing to make them for me maybe someone can point me in the right direction to figure out how to make it myself.

Homer

Quote from: jyelland on February 15, 2009, 10:10:58 AM
Oh well, guess it can't hurt to ask. If no one is willing to make them for me maybe someone can point me in the right direction to figure out how to make it myself.

It's not something someone can "point you in the right direction"

Making these programs can make a seasoned programmer cry  crying10.gif

You need to know how to program and it's not something that is learned overnight

~Sassy~

Could someone please make me a couple of bots to do my exercising?  embarrassed.gif

FreecellFanny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview