PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 06:30:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Be Very Afraid - Pogo Is Updating Again Soon!

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 07, 2009, 06:02:06 AM

Question
Why are Pogo Minis and Club Pogo games now available to regular Pogo players?

Answer
We have received much feedback from Club Pogo members about how much they enjoy creating an online persona through Pogo Minis. Pogo Minis have really become a great way to express yourself, connect with other players and be involved in a passionate, tight-knit community.

Because of this positive feedback, we wanted to extend the joy of Pogo Minis to everyone, allowing existing Club Pogo members to share their Pogo Mini creations with a larger audience and connecting with even more players.

Interesting on their spin but really I do not like to "share" with anyone on anything. All of their questions were answered with a large dose of lithium and either 'warm and fuzzy' feeling or cheerleader zeal. So the truth is that they are not doing this for possible Revenue but to extend the joy.

Pogo is full of  fart.gif !  As if the club members want to connect with non club members!  The NERVE of them! I could care less about who looks at my mini....and I am sure that there arent any non club members sitting at their computer going "Gee, if only I could have a mini like that".  Pffft!  If they wanted one so bad, they woulda joined da club.

MsMissy

I agree with you Stinkerbell, pogo is getting greedy. im going to slap them lol   slap1.gif slap1.gif

tokiehog

there is still something i don't understand....why buy gems to get in pogo for 3 or 7 days...if we give them a pass they can play for nothing and spend their tokens in the mini mall...it either i am missing something or pogo is unglued or on glue... bubblegum.gif

xsquezme

Sounds to me like you can just spend money on gems and keep getting passes, so the one time use passes us members have will be obsolete.

gigi

I'll probably get a lot of grief for this, shrug.... but for starters, I get my mini mall stuff for me period.  I don't chat and I don't respond to chats..... Now for the good stuff...... I find it so ironic that people who come to a "cheat" site can even talk about someone else being "unfair".  Isn't cheating unfair?  so, pogo changes a game to make it more "fair" so sites like this one have to up date their cheats to make the playing field in their favor..... and now it's about ppl that pay for memberships and get stuff vs. ppl who don't pay member ships and still gets stuff........I guess I'm missing something here.  Maybe the word fair is just relative..... because I pay for my cheats I can justify that is is now fair because I paid for it?  ......... I still don't get it

disneyland lady

Quote from: gigi on March 10, 2009, 09:40:51 AM
I'll probably get a lot of grief for this, shrug.... but for starters, I get my mini mall stuff for me period.  I don't chat and I don't respond to chats..... Now for the good stuff...... I find it so ironic that people who come to a "cheat" site can even talk about someone else being "unfair".  Isn't cheating unfair?  so, pogo changes a game to make it more "fair" so sites like this one have to up date their cheats to make the playing field in their favor..... and now it's about ppl that pay for memberships and get stuff vs. ppl who don't pay member ships and still gets stuff........I guess I'm missing something here.  Maybe the word fair is just relative..... because I pay for my cheats I can justify that is is now fair because I paid for it?  ......... I still don't get it
Whether one cheats or not I think the keyword is <b>clubmember</b> so it feels like you belong to a private golf club and now even if you cheat at golf, someone who has not paid the fees is getting the benefits of the 19th Hole Watering Spot. How is that for a run-on sentence.

Stinkerbell

This argument might apply if we were somehow stealing our Club Pogo membership, then complaining when Pogo began giving the same thing we're stealing away for free to non Club members.

Or maybe I'm missing the point of your post.

Wouldn't be the first time. 

Not a word... ANYONE.

disneyland lady

Tara

It's not fair that to say it's not fair if you're not being fair about what fair people do when their being fair about other peoples fairness when then cheat fair, because only the fair know what fair is in the cheating world. Isn't that fair to say?  bubblegum.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 10:25:08 AM
It's not fair that to say it's not fair if you're not being fair about what fair people do when their being fair about other peoples fairness when then cheat fair, because only the fair know what fair is in the cheating world. Isn't that fair to say?  bubblegum.gif
I am fairly certain but fair is fair.

gigi

hahahaha thanks for the responses..... there is always logic to be found illogically ..  and I don't mean that in a bad way shy12.gif .. (that's probably worse than the run on sentence.)  My golfer husband complains all the time about non golf club members being on "his" (right, "his" lol) course..... believe me, if there is a way.... determined people will find it.

~Sassy~

What was your question?  embarrassed.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: gigi on March 10, 2009, 10:26:19 AM
hahahaha thanks for the responses..... there is always logic to be found illogically ..  and I don't mean that in a bad way shy12.gif .. (that's probably worse than the run on sentence.)  My golfer husband complains all the time about non golf club members being on "his" (right, "his" lol) course..... believe me, if there is a way.... determined people will find it.
The difference between your hubby and us, is we get badges!

Hocky

Perhaps pogo is doing this to let the non club members get a taste of what they are "missing out on" by not being club members....again, another marketing strategy to get more people to join.  New members = more $$ for pogo. But, I do have to say one thing....if the free 5 day pass( or two week pass, or one month pass) is not enough to entice someone to join pogo, then I highly doubt someone paying for gems to try a "club" game is not going to work either!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 10:25:08 AM

That's fair to say.

gigi

OMG that is so funny, I have to tell my hubby that I get badges and he only loses balls - that is hysterical....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview