Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heads up Trivia Pursuit

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: bexx on March 04, 2009, 07:37:39 AM

as for me, i'm 5 weeks behind on both sides of TP, simply because some of us have been running autos in lottso 24/7.  i started at rank 11 with more than 800 hours of autoing (that's 7mins 43 seconds per game, averaging 45 balls per game placed on cards) to do, and will receive my rank 90 badge today before 6pm.  which means that i'm down to the last 159 hours of autoing this game, and will get my rank 100 badge next week, probably early thursday morning.

because i wanted lottso done as quickly as (i would say humanly, but that's not quite right so...) auto-ly possible, i'm behind in my TP since the end of january. figure it'll take me 6 hours or less to catch up all at once, or i can stop playing every single day to spend all that time doing one wedge at a time, switching to uk and doing that also.  all comes down to the way to get it done quickest.  might even wait to do TP til i see people say there's another badge available in it.  it's not like i can make another week come any faster just cuz i finished this week's wedge.
I thought the bonus wedges had to be done in the week they were offered to count for the {Leonardo Da Vinci} badge, which requires 75 bonus wedges.

I may be wrong, but this is why I always do my Trivial Pursuit on Sundays.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

wimp

Quote from: Joe C on March 04, 2009, 08:03:55 AM
I thought the bonus wedges had to be done in the week they were offered to count for the {Leonardo Da Vinci} badge, which requires 75 bonus wedges.

I may be wrong, but this is why I always do my Trivial Pursuit on Sundays.

maybe i'm wrong, but it doesn't say that in the book... just says u have to earn the wedges.  i'm pretty sure that the only thing that happens if u do them for the correct week is that you get bonus tokens.

Joe C

Quote from: bexx on March 04, 2009, 08:07:27 AM
maybe i'm wrong, but it doesn't say that in the book... just says u have to earn the wedges.  i'm pretty sure that the only thing that happens if u do them for the correct week is that you get bonus tokens.
I know that I did not initially start doing the UK puzzles and I am behind in "possible" bonus wedges and "possible" completed pies. It took me a couple of weeks to figure it out. hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

I am behind on the UK site right now...but I am in the process of catching up.  When doing Sunday's puzzles I am still getting like 19,000 tokens for the bonus wedge.  I am playing past weeks so you still get the bonus tokens whenever you complete the bonus wedge.  It does not have to be on that said day.  Hope that makes sense.

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on March 04, 2009, 08:27:09 AM
I am behind on the UK site right now...but I am in the process of catching up.  When doing Sunday's puzzles I am still getting like 19,000 tokens for the bonus wedge.  I am playing past weeks so you still get the bonus tokens whenever you complete the bonus wedge.  It does not have to be on that said day.  Hope that makes sense.
Thanks

Word Search Daily convinced me NEVER to fall behind. giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

according to what i just read..you can play either the daily or go to the calendar and pick a day....

wimp

Quote from: Joe C on March 04, 2009, 10:12:34 AM
Thanks

Word Search Daily convinced me NEVER to fall behind. giggle2.gif

right now, i have 5 weeks of WSD to do plus feb and march jigsaw puzzles, plus all weeks for TP since the last week of january.  lottso will be finished in less than 8 days now (those last few ranks will take more than one whole day each, from the math i've done) and i will go catch everything else up before moving onto my next game.  just seems like a lot less hassle for me to do it once when i'm finished than to do it every day.  and since i've always gotten credit for all my wedges even if i've done them another week, i don't mind having to play catch up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview