PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

what does this mean

Started by rita144,

Previous topic - Next topic

rita144

Your petition has reached the Club Pogo - Level 1 Queue

What does this mean? I recieved this in my pogo mail! shocked.gif

C~M

It means you reported someone and Pogo has received it and are reviewing it at the moment.  You will get another Pogo mail and they will also send you an email to your real email.

rita144

Very interesting when I didn't report anyone. I'll wait for the email now  vomit.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: rita144 on March 05, 2009, 11:42:41 AM
Your petition has reached the Club Pogo - Level 1 Queue

What does this mean? I recieved this in my pogo mail! shocked.gif

It means you are paranoid.  undecided.gif And yes they are out to get you.hysterical.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

My Mother got one of those and called me. She does not know how to report anyone. 

Magzy

I have received several emails to complete a survey addressed to a completely different sn than mine.  I think pogo is really messed up with all their "new/and better" updates.

rita144

Come to think of it. I did question them about the jackpots and how non members win. I find it weird when a non member wins a jackpot who just joined last week while I have been a member for 4 years and yet I haven't even won a hat just tokens.......sheeeshhhhh

disneyland lady

Quote from: rita144 on March 06, 2009, 07:45:02 AM
Come to think of it. I did question them about the jackpots and how non members win. I find it weird when a non member wins a jackpot who just joined last week while I have been a member for 4 years and yet I haven't even won a hat just tokens.......sheeeshhhhh
Oh I bet you have won a couple of special wallpapers! Or maybe Pogo is psychic and <b>knows</b> you are considering doing a report so they are putting it up to the front queue now.

rita144

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 06, 2009, 07:50:23 AM
Oh I bet you have won a couple of special wallpapers! Or maybe Pogo is psychic and <b>knows</b> you are considering doing a report so they are putting it up to the front queue now.

Pogo is psychic??? Okay so I didn't win a hat and yes I did win wallpapers whoop ti dooo!!! let the celebration begin.... cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: rita144 on March 06, 2009, 03:49:57 PM
Pogo is psychic??? Okay so I didn't win a hat and yes I did win wallpapers whoop ti dooo!!! let the celebration begin.... cheerleading.gif
Pogo should have rank badges for wallpapers. I would have 3 badges by now.

arniebear

QuotePogo should have rank badges for wallpapers. I would have 3 badges by now.

giggle2.gif  I will go for that I just won my umpteenth wallpaper yesterday in First Class Solitaire.

Squid

I've been winning so many wallpapers lately.  I don't even like them.  Give me gems, Pogo!

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 06, 2009, 07:50:23 AM
Or maybe Pogo is psychic and <b>knows</b>

Yep. they know you use autos so they keep you from winning anything of value. wow.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview