PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:03:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tripeaks solitaire

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hello all, it has been awhile.  ok got a question, is there a way to rank faster in tripeaks?? it is taking me forever to get me artifects with the auto..   anyone have any suggestions?? i am rank 16 and seems like i have been there forever.. thanks for any help in advance

gotmail

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gotmail on March 08, 2009, 04:05:53 PM
hello all, it has been awhile.  ok got a question, is there a way to rank faster in tripeaks?? it is taking me forever to get me artifects with the auto..   anyone have any suggestions?? i am rank 16 and seems like i have been there forever.. thanks for any help in advance

gotmail

This one is a nightmare. The best advice I can give you is to be very careful when you leave a room. With this game, you will frequently lose progress when you go to another room, so what I did was as soon as I was ready to turn that one off, I would leave the room, then go right back into the same room just to lock in the progress. Once you've done that, you can go to any other room you want.

Squid

angel19.gif Saying a little prayer can't hoit either.   angel19.gif

Been there, gotmail.  The good news is that I remember the auto playing well during the night.  It didn't need babysitting.  The ranks can be gotten while you  asleep.gif

BabyCheetah

Good Luck with this one.  Run the auto every night for like 1 or 2 months and you will have your badge.

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on March 08, 2009, 06:37:58 PM
Good Luck with this one.  Run the auto every night for like 1 or 2 months and you will have your badge.
Kinda of like running auto for over a year ever nite in the poppit show hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

2 months isn't as bad as 12 months   girls18.gif girls18.gif  I'm dreading that one.

gotmail

hey jarjar i will do your poppit show and you can do my tripeaks  tumbsup.gif .  (just kidding) but wanted to thank you all for the replies.. i guess i will have to do what i have to do..  6_6.gif my poor buddy uncle auto will be sooo tired yawn.gif ... he might kick the bucket before he ranks out this game..

have a good y'all

gotmail

Hocky

Quote from: jarjar on March 08, 2009, 06:40:04 PM
Kinda of like running auto for over a year ever nite in the poppit show hysterical.gif

no-no.gif OMG! are you serious?

jarjar

Hocky

Quote from: jarjar on March 09, 2009, 08:54:43 AM
Not really sure may even take two years giggle2.gif

No Way!  <falls off chair>  And here I thought lottso was bad taking 850 hrs to finish! 

mycatownsme

Hello All,
I've been reading past posts about Tri Peaks and gotta say how thankful I am to everyone here.
Before asking a question about a game, I try to look around to see if someone else has had the same things happening to them as I have while trying to get a badge. Tri Peaks is one of those games that has gone no where for the past 4 days. Stuck on rank 10 where I got by doing alone. I will remember the tips on leaving a room to save progress and let the auto run and run and run.
If anyone has any other tips, please let me know.
Thank you to all.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

TPS rank out = 2,000,000 prizes

Each game gives you 9-12 prizes.
Do the math. 

YIKES!

swamp

roadwarrior

i had to run the auto in this game for about a month 24/7 before I got the badge.  I had to remember when I left the room to wait about a minute, minute and a half at least so I wouldn't loose progress.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on June 09, 2009, 11:52:06 AM
i had to run the auto in this game for about a month 24/7 before I got the badge.  I had to remember when I left the room to wait about a minute, minute and a half at least so I wouldn't loose progress.

Or, if you leave a room then immediately go back into that room, it freezes your progress as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview