PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:32:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Pocket Touch Screen Games

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Most  of the the Pogo Pocket Touch Screen Games have been cancelled.  
I had pre-ordered a couple and just received notice that they have been cancelled with no further information.
Would be nice if Pogo took the registration page for these off their site.
Guess that's one less way for pogo to get out money and since there supposedly is no badge credits or place for them it's probably a good thing they did.
Just thought someone who might of been looking forward to these would like to know.

Just received this message from Pogo.

Hello ,

If the information you read isn't from us, I wouldn't take it as face value. From what we can tell, the games will be released but we are unable to provide an ETA. If you find you need further assistance on this, or any other issue, please don't hesitate to let us know! You can update the issue we spoke about today by heading over to http://support.ea.com/ and clicking the MY QUESTIONS link.

Stinkerbell

Thank you for the information, I appreciate knowing what is going on with Pogo's latest and greatest attempts at getting my dinero.

MsMissy

Thanks for the info, i wanted to get 1 of them when they came out, but now i quess ill save some money & pogo wont get it. LOL probbaly for Gems now  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I was also looking to purchase at least one of these so this is good to know.
Thanks  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview