PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:50:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

another question

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

if your friends have you blocked in their friends list in pogo, isnt there a website to where you can see what room or game they are in so you can join them?  any help is appreaciated..

thanks

have a good one y'all

gotmail

C~M

Joe C

Furthermore, if they chose to set it up for block anyone not on my list, that does it for EVERYONE.

I do this AND I have a few select people on my "friends" list that I track only to know if I enter a room with them in it. diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

I didn't know that you could block everyone...I just thought that you could only block who was on your friends list. 

C~M

go to your friends list and scroll to bottom where you will see this:

and click Blocked Player List and you will see this:

Make sure "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only." is checked and there you go.

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 09, 2009, 07:35:42 PM
go to your friends list and scroll to bottom where you will see this:

and click Blocked Player List and you will see this:

Make sure "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only." is checked and there you go.

This confuses the Amatuer Pogo Police trying to heckle good, honest cheaters like us get badges. tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

I checked...I have it checked so that no one can  magnifier.gif me.

Joe C

Stinkerbell

I have mine set so no one can see me, and if they try to go to some other website to find me, they get a virus. It's a setting there in Pogo somewhere. I think it's a box that says:

If someone tries to find me even though I have them blocked, send them a virus. 

I have that box checked.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: gotmail on March 09, 2009, 06:28:01 PM
if your friends have you blocked in their friends list in pogo, isnt there a website to where you can see what room or game they are in so you can join them?

If they have you blocked why would you try and seek them out?

Is it possible they have a legitimate reason for doing this or is it in error?

Hocky

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 09, 2009, 10:14:01 PM
I have mine set so no one can see me, and if they try to go to some other website to find me, they get a virus. It's a setting there in Pogo somewhere. I think it's a box that says:

If someone tries to find me even though I have them blocked, send them a virus. 

I have that box checked.

frankie.gif

jamrow32

Thanks for the info on blocking peeps.  I got some amatuer pogo cops who stalk me in Jigsaw treasure hunter.  They bug me about how I finish the hard puzzles so quick.  I guess "It's not your business" just doesn't work anymore.  if only I had Homer's hands to give them the pimp smack

disneyland lady

Quote from: jamrow32 on March 10, 2009, 11:44:21 AM
Thanks for the info on blocking peeps.  I got some amatuer pogo cops who stalk me in Jigsaw treasure hunter.  They bug me about how I finish the hard puzzles so quick.  I guess "It's not your business" just doesn't work anymore.  if only I had Homer's hands to give them the pimp smack
I recently had someone ask me if I was using a cheat program while in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter too. I told them that I just play the same puzzle over and over so I have figured out how to do it quite quick. But I did feel uncomfortable and did a few puzzles on medium before leaving the room.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 10, 2009, 01:40:30 PM
I recently had someone ask me if I was using a cheat program while in Jigsaw Treasure Hunter too. I told them that I just play the same puzzle over and over so I have figured out how to do it quite quick. But I did feel uncomfortable and did a few puzzles on medium before leaving the room.

I go balls to the wall with my autos. I don't care how long I run it, who is in the room or what people think. I have been reported THOUSANDS of times. It doesn't bother me one bit. In fact I'm flattered that someone's life is so pathetic that they have nothing better to do in life than report me to pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2009, 01:48:37 PM
I go balls to the wall with my autos. I don't care how long I run it, who is in the room or what people think. I have been reported THOUSANDS of times. It doesn't bother me one bit. In fact I'm flattered that someone's life is so pathetic that they have nothing better to do in life than report me to pogo.

Good, I'm gonna report ya tonight.  giggle2.gif  You know I'm just kidding.  I feel the same way Homer does about it. I don't care if I'm in the same room for 2 weeks straight. The only time my chat is open is when I'm doing the challenges, other than that its closed so I don't care what people say or do.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2009, 01:48:37 PM
My life is pathetic and I am happy to report Homer!

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Homer do you mind me asking? What does pogo do just email you and give you a  slap1.gif A few people have mentioned reporting me but I have never heard a word from pogo. Just curious I leave my auto's on as long as I feel like it also.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview