PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:34:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help!!!

Started by TnaWrestling,

Previous topic - Next topic

TnaWrestling

My password for DinnerSpinner is not working anymore. I bought it only 4 days ago!!!
What to do! Please help!
If my grammar is incorrect sorry, I am from Denmark!

Stinkerbell

You only have to enter it 1 time. Did you have to reinstall it for some reason? If so, you need to contact replacecode@aol.com with your receipt information so they can give you another code.

TnaWrestling

I enter the password only 1 time, the first time, and when I want to play the second time i said that my FREE TRYAL expired!!

Stinkerbell

The free trial periods don't last very long. You'll need to purchase the auto to keep using it.  And each time you download the auto, even if it's the same one, you'll need a new code for it, but the computer will know you've already used up your free trial and it won't keep allowing you to use new downloads of the same auto til you've paid for it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: TnaWrestling on March 09, 2009, 09:58:14 PM
My password for DinnerSpinner is not working anymore. I bought it only 4 days ago!!!
What to do! Please help!
If my grammar is incorrect sorry, I am from Denmark!

After you enter the password in DinnerSpinner it should tell you that it is REGISTERED! If you did not get that message you were still using the up the free trial. I find that once I click on <b>Register</b> it empties my free trial. And you should not be downloading more than the first one, make a shortcut button to use it. You should not have the freebie after you have registered.

TnaWrestling

Yes I enter the password!! The program said I am registered, and I let it  play for 6 hours. I turn the program off and after 2 days id said TRYAL EXPIRED!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: TnaWrestling on March 10, 2009, 06:20:11 AM
Yes I enter the password!! The program said I am registered, and I let it  play for 6 hours. I turn the program off and after 2 days id said TRYAL EXPIRED!!!
Deleted it and reboot your computer. Then download it again. It should show that you have paid but if it does not you will need to send a copy of your payment to replacecode@aol.com with the NEW registration code. If you do not have the email receipt still you can go to the paypal site and get it from your history. It is a good idea to keep the receipts handy.

TnaWrestling

I already did that, i reboot my computer butt nothing, and yeas, i still have the receipt!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview