Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Secret Badge in Mahjong Safari?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I have both of the secret badges and didn't know it until I checked my book!  cheesy.gif
I ranked out on 3/21/08 but got both badges on 3/25/08.  Not sure why I continued to play after ranking out either as I knew nothing about the secret badges.  I think it must be more then 50,000 matches of the badges as I have 169,728 matched---gifts given 1182--doesn't seem like I would have gotten all those matches in the 4 days between ranking out and reaching 169,728.   I also have 4053 animal combo's if that means anything?  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on March 15, 2009, 08:18:11 AM
This is not correct. The requirements I listed to get the two secret badges in Mahjong Safari are EXACTLY what I stated.

If you buy 20 Mix and Match badges, and finish the album created by them, you get a secret badge for completing the album. I currently have 13 Mix and Match album badges, NONE OF THEM HAVE THE SLIGHTEST THING TO DO WITH MAHJONG SAFARI SECRET BADGES.

1000 gifts given for the GIFT GIVER.
50,000 matches for the MATCHMAKER

Thanks for playing. tumbsup.gif
THE ABOVE ARE THE EXACT REQUIREMENTS OF THE BADGE. THERE ARE NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS. NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF WILL GET YOU THE BADGES.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Joe must mean business.  He's shouting.

I am at 970 gifts given.  Almost there for that last MS badge!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2009, 05:59:54 AM
Joe must mean business.  He's shouting.

I am at 970 gifts given.  Almost there for that last MS badge!
Well, you would think being told the badge requirements would be enough. hysterical.gif
Hey, if you finish 50 straight games making a double skunk combo, will that get you a badge, too? white flag.gif

Squid

If I do my morning dishes in ballet shoes while whistling DIXIE, will that get me a badge, too?   giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2009, 06:12:37 AM
If I do my morning dishes in ballet shoes while whistling DIXIE, will that get me a badge, too?   giggle2.gif
Only if rubbing your tummy and patting your head at the same time. Meh.....get the requirements right.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 16, 2009, 06:52:58 AM
Only if rubbing your tummy and patting your head at the same time. Meh.....get the requirements right.

shy12.gif

Squid

jarjar

You go girl. wtg. I have only given about 800 lol. Guess i have not feeling too generous. And I get sick of peeps telling me thank you giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on March 16, 2009, 08:30:58 AM
You go girl. wtg. I have only given about 800 lol. Guess i have not feeling too generous. And I get sick of peeps telling me thank you giggle2.gif
WTG
I have actually had people tell me that I was giving gifts TOO FAST. Wow, of all the things to worry about.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on March 16, 2009, 08:32:44 AM
WTG
I have actually had people tell me that I was giving gifts TOO FAST. Wow, of all the things to worry about.

My fastest time for a puzzle is 11 seconds.  Anything in that neighborhood must make people suspicious.  LOL

jarjar

If you would play in a room alone. Would you gift yourself undecided.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on March 16, 2009, 08:42:48 AM
If you could get a room alone. giggle2.gif

Squid

Very true.  Pogo already trims away my token winnings because I'm such a speedy player.   I don't care what people think/say/report.
Quote from: Joe C on March 16, 2009, 08:42:58 AM
Yeah, I know. But who cares what they think. giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on March 16, 2009, 08:42:48 AM

Can't you go blind from that?

Joe C

Hocky

Don't go to a room by yourself! It won't count towards gift giving badge!  I made this mistake while wanting to rank out this game without all the thank you's and making myself look suspicious...Oh well...i will just add it to my list for another badge to get later.

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on March 16, 2009, 09:35:22 AM
Don't go to a room by yourself! It won't count towards gift giving badge!  I made this mistake while wanting to rank out this game without all the thank you's and making myself look suspicious...Oh well...i will just add it to my list for another badge to get later.
The only suggestions I would give you are:
Do not play in an Uncensored room
Do not EVER talk if you plan on running Uncle Otto
Do not play Uncle Otto faster than two clicks from the left. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview