Secret Badge in Mahjong Safari?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Everybody twitters nowadays..........it is the in thing  dancing16.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 13, 2009, 04:11:28 AM
Everybody twitters nowadays..........it is the in thing  dancing16.gif
Even members of Congress have been caught Twittering during the Stimilus talks.

MsMissy

Gosh this topic is confusing to me & im getting a laugh out of some of the words. what is igoogle? ive heard of google, but not with an i  in front of it. & went into twitters, but dont see where to sign in, just for a cell phone. Totally confused!!   giggle2.gif

arniebear

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on March 13, 2009, 09:05:28 AM
what is igoogle? ive heard of google, but not with an i  in front of it. & went into twitters, but dont see where to sign in, just for a cell phone. Totally confused!!   giggle2.gif
When you make google your homepage it gives you options to personalize it and that is igoogle. One of the things you can add, besides a changing variety of Twilight pics, is Twitter which allows you to keep up with others during the day. <b>Even though archaic</b> and not owning a cell phone and and so old her phone still has a rotary dial, this ancient can let my grandson know where I will pick him up after school.

Stinkerbell

arniebear

abbbie

I got a badge last week with a lady bug(matchmaker badge) now is  there other ones? for the record this is nt a fast game to get threw with the autos!! 

chummychum

When you sign up, type in a search for pogocheats and badgehelp, make sure to "follow" those 2

Joe C

Quote from: abbbie on March 13, 2009, 12:08:10 PM
I got a badge last week with a lady bug(matchmaker badge) now is  there other ones? for the record this is nt a fast game to get threw with the autos!! 
abbbie

SAFARI HUNT is an excellent client. Make sure to keep the speed two clicks from the left and play HARD puzzles. tumbsup.gif
Hope this helps
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

abbbie

Joe C

There is another site (which I will not mention in compliance with the rules) that will give you all the rank/badge information quite efficiently. That site DESPISES cheaters, but still provides good information.

abbbie

tumbsup.gif got cha mahjong safari is my one favorite game ...I am at rank 40 without help... but as I said its taken awhile

Joe C

Hocky

Quote from: abbbie on March 13, 2009, 12:08:10 PM

There is another secret badge for Mahjong Safari where u have to give 1000 gifts.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on March 13, 2009, 12:20:59 PM
There is another site (which I will not mention in compliance with the rules) that will give you all the rank/badge information quite efficiently. That site DESPISES cheaters, but still provides good information.

Their badge and rank information page is quite comprehensive and I keep it bookmarked.

However, the site itself and the people on it are not my cup of tea.  stop.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 14, 2009, 06:16:14 AM
Their badge and rank information page is quite comprehensive and I keep it bookmarked.

However, the site itself and the people on it are not my cup of tea.  stop.gif
I pitched a huge fit on that site. I used to actually support it (thru paypal) but one of their managers kept removing my posts because I disagreed with her on one thing and I have not been back in 2 yrs. It was the reason I ended up here actually. While I understand that the owners of the bandwidth have the right to remove posts it should not be because someone disagreed with someone in one post several months before. There is a good reason the First Ammendment is the first and my anger issues all started in that period.  swear2.gif

arniebear

QuoteThere is a good reason the First Ammendment is the first and my anger issues all started in that period

giggle2.gif Have you tried anger management.........or was this site the therapy for you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview