Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Secret Badge in Mahjong Safari?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 14, 2009, 07:51:12 AM
giggle2.gif Have you tried anger management.........or was this site the therapy for you
I also have memory problems. I know that the first step is admitting it but I can never remember anything after that. As for this site being therapy, I am like Hugo on LOST, I love talking with my fellow peers.

Joe C

I got accused of CHEATING in a forum game there. The contest was to name cities with francises in each of the four major sports.

They accused me of GOOGLING this information. They told me I WAS STUPID to call the New Jersey Devils New Jersey Nets part of the NYC sports teams, even though across the parking of the Continental Airlines Arena is GIANTS Stadium. Where the New York Jets and New York Giants play. They told me the Florida Panthers are not in Miami, but are 15 minutes away in another city. Hmm, where do the New England Patriots play. Or the Detriot Pistons (which play 35 miles away in Auburn Hills). They sent me harassing emails. When I asked why someone would say such things, they banned ME for three days. I have never posted there since, even when I knew the answer to a question.

Imagine, a DUDE that might know which teams are in which cities. I might forget other things that women might find important, but really, I do not need to GOOGLE what cities the OILERS played in or play in now.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on March 14, 2009, 04:32:20 PM
I got accused of CHEATING in a forum game there. The contest was to name cities with francises in each of the four major sports.

They accused me of GOOGLING this information. They told me I WAS STUPID to call the New Jersey Devils New Jersey Nets part of the NYC sports teams, even though across the parking of the Continental Airlines Arena is GIANTS Stadium. Where the New York Jets and New York Giants play. They told me the Florida Panthers are not in Miami, but are 15 minutes away in another city. Hmm, where do the New England Patriots play. Or the Detriot Pistons (which play 35 miles away in Auburn Hills). They sent me harassing emails. When I asked why someone would say such things, they banned ME for three days. I have never posted there since, even when I knew the answer to a question.

Imagine, a DUDE that might know which teams are in which cities. I might forget other things that women might find important, but really, I do not need to GOOGLE what cities the OILERS played in or play in now.

And thankfully Joe C has dealt with his anger issues.

Squid

snowflower

bbq21.gif   RE: mahjong safari's two secret badges .. is there any way to know how many gifts we've given or how many tiles we've matched to date?  .. or did pogo put it in small print of the back of a cereal box somewhere that we were supposed to be keeping track from day one? ..

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on March 14, 2009, 04:58:56 PM
 bbq21.gif   RE: mahjong safari's two secret badges .. is there any way to know how many gifts we've given or how many tiles we've matched to date?  .. or did pogo put it in small print of the back of a cereal box somewhere that we were supposed to be keeping track from day one? ..
Gifts given = Jackpot spins
10 BIG ANIMALS = 1 Gift Given.

snowflower

blowkisses.gif    Thanks Joe!!! ... that's a super counting tool for the gift giver badge ... any idea on a tile count for the matchmaker badge?  [flash=200,200][img]

snowflower

giggle2.gif   DOH, all I had to do was look at my stats .... mahjong's ranked out and stats say I've 671 gifts given and 121,811 tiles matched.  Question ... (since I already have 121,811 tiles matched) ... If we need 50,000 matched tiles to get the match maker badge, then I guess they start counting tiles matched AFTER rank 50, otherwise I'd already have earned the match makers badge?

old nana

Where would these secret badges show in your badge books or is that a secret?

Joe C

The badges can be seen in your REGULAR badge album. Also, they are in the SPECIAL ALBUM EDITION album.

snowflower

russiandolls.gif    nana, even though there appears to be no set place for it ~ I believe they fit them right under your last one earned it that game ... I see they do this in jigsaw detective ..

old nana

gotmail

so is there really a match maker secret badge?? i have checked my albums and dont see anything like that, i even ranked out this game.. where are you guys finding out about these secret badges?? i have the 2 badges that are there. but like isaid o dont see nothing about the matchmaker badge..

just curious.

have a good  one y'all

gotmail

Joe C

Quote from: gotmail on March 14, 2009, 07:19:35 PM
so is there really a match maker secret badge?? i have checked my albums and dont see anything like that, i even ranked out this game.. where are you guys finding out about these secret badges?? i have the 2 badges that are there. but like isaid o dont see nothing about the matchmaker badge..

just curious.

have a good  one y'all

gotmail
I own both secret badges on two screen names. Uncle Otto was kind enough to win them for me.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gotmail on March 14, 2009, 07:19:35 PM

just curious.

have a good  one y'all

gotmail
After you win them, they show up in the Special Edition Book. If you do not see them there, you do not have them.

wimp

Quote from: snowflower on March 14, 2009, 06:28:48 PM
  giggle2.gif   DOH, all I had to do was look at my stats .... mahjong's ranked out and stats say I've 671 gifts given and 121,811 tiles matched.  Question ... (since I already have 121,811 tiles matched) ... If we need 50,000 matched tiles to get the match maker badge, then I guess they start counting tiles matched AFTER rank 50, otherwise I'd already have earned the match makers badge?

i think it takes 805 gifts given (jp spins) to rank out in this game... i could be wrong, i ranked this game out as soon as it came out, and my memory's a bit fuzzy but...
i know that i received the matchmaker badge before rank 50, although they did not have it ready when they released the game, so it just showed up in my badges one day on the date that they activated it.  and for the gift giver badge, i had to play 195 jp spins after reaching rank 50 to get it.  if u check on a site that shall remain unnamed that gives you rank progress info, you should see how you need 805 jp spins in order to get your rank 50 badge.

lildevil31566

if you purchase the mix and match album..you get the secret badge..thats what im thinking

Joe C

Quote from: lildevil31566 on March 14, 2009, 10:16:27 PM
if you purchase the mix and match album..you get the secret badge..thats what im thinking
This is not correct. The requirements I listed to get the two secret badges in Mahjong Safari are EXACTLY what I stated.

If you buy 20 Mix and Match badges, and finish the album created by them, you get a secret badge for completing the album. I currently have 13 Mix and Match album badges, NONE OF THEM HAVE THE SLIGHTEST THING TO DO WITH MAHJONG SAFARI SECRET BADGES.

1000 gifts given for the GIFT GIVER.
50,000 matches for the MATCHMAKER

Thanks for playing. tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: lildevil31566 on March 14, 2009, 10:16:27 PM

Now doesn't this make you want to know what Mayhem was up to here?

Squid

I've given about 915 gifts.  I have to finish off the gift-giving badge now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview