This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Secret Badge in Mahjong Safari?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Why not an uncensored room?  Just curious... I'm all finished.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2009, 09:50:42 AM
Why not an uncensored room?  Just curious... I'm all finished.
There just seem to be more snoops there. It might just be me. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

For being paranoid:   slap1.gif slap1.gif

hehehe, j/k.... it pays to be safe when you cheat your  ass.gif off

jarjar

Joe C

arniebear

I go in rooms with people who have zillions of tokens...........they appear to be as honest as the Wall Street tycoons.........no one gets that amount honestly  no-no.gif

shoes

Hey Joe C.  I am not sure if your "SHOUTING" reply was meant for me, but it came right after the one I wrote and I was just stating what I had for stats--not what I thought how to get the badge.  If I wanted to know how to get that badge or any badge on Pogo all I have to do is ask you--you seem to be the one with all the answers. 

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on March 16, 2009, 09:46:02 AM
The only suggestions I would give you are:
Do not play in an Uncensored room
Do not EVER talk if you plan on running Uncle Otto
Do not play Uncle Otto faster than two clicks from the left. tumbsup.gif

Thanks but I do not need any tips.  I was just trying to tell jajar that you cant gift yourself and get credit for the gift giving badge.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Magzy

Quote from: arniebear on March 16, 2009, 12:05:07 PM
I go in rooms with people who have zillions of tokens...........they appear to be as honest as the Wall Street tycoons.........no one gets that amount honestly  no-no.gif

Hey pot this is the kettle..now let's talk "honesty" here.... giggle2.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

As always, I would like Pogo to institute ANONYMOUS gifting. So I can cheat in privacy. giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on March 16, 2009, 04:34:35 PM
As always, I would like Pogo to institute ANONYMOUS gifting. So I can cheat in privacy. giggle2.gif
But I want to know whose kidney I am being gifted with.

jarjar

giggle2.gif

Squid

giggle2.gif
Quote from: disneyland lady on March 16, 2009, 04:36:03 PM
But I want to know whose kidney I am being gifted with.
hysterical.gif

snowflower

russiandolls.gif  Hey, I got the Gift River badge last night ... but ... isn't it supposed to show up somewhere other than in my badge album when in a game????  Isn't it ever going to show up in my Award Album??  Sheesh!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: snowflower on March 17, 2009, 07:41:17 AM
 russiandolls.gif  Hey, I got the Gift River badge last night ... but ... isn't it supposed to show up somewhere other than in my badge album when in a game????  Isn't it ever going to show up in my Award Album??  Sheesh!!
Is that the one where all the animals cross the stream? tumbsup.gif Actually you will find it in your Special Edition Badge Book down at the bottom of the page next to the Game Award Badge Book. If you want to have it show up in the game you will need to make it your favorite badge.

snowflower

girls22.gif  Thought those darned badges would show up in the Award Album but it's exactly where you said it'd be!!  Thank-you very much disneyland lady ... actually both the Gift Giver and Match Maker Badges are in there ... and if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have seen it and I'd be trying till eternity for the Match Maker Badge. TY TY and TYVM!!

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on March 17, 2009, 09:29:24 AM
girls22.gif  Thought those darned badges would show up in the Award Album but it's exactly where you said it'd be!!  Thank-you very much disneyland lady ... actually both the Gift Giver and Match Maker Badges are in there ... and if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have seen it and I'd be trying till eternity for the Match Maker Badge. TY TY and TYVM!!
Of course, I do not think Pogo is consistent. There is the 36 Match Badge for Poppa Zoppa, which was in the GAME AWARD album the last time I checked. Same with the regular Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview