PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:34:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

won $5.00 dollars in jackpot spinner

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

::) You don't have much of a life do ya Sue? If a highlight of the day is getting smacked by Homer. Our little Ms. Tara is seeing a counselor now. Black and blue all over poor little thing, we took pictures.  camera.gif to show to the police  police.gif.
Homer's  :o0 is going to jail.  prisoner.gif

:)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 22, 2009, 06:01:30 PM
::) You don't have much of a life do ya Sue? If a highlight of the day is getting smacked by Homer. Our little Ms. Tara is seeing a counselor now. Black and blue all over poor little thing, we took pictures.  camera.gif to show to the police  police.gif.
Homer's  :o0 is going to jail.  prisoner.gif

:)) :)) :))

:{: :{: :{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

skeem628

well done on winning. i think i wouldjus frame the check haha.. well gla ive beenwondering about the drawings lately.. puttin in like 25000 tix to see if i can win

wildcat

the last days i thought about,how to get off that useless tokens.
so i spend them to the drawings.
yesterday morning i opened my emails,and i won 50$ in the drawing.
there are 2 points why i cant claim my prize:
1st:
i am in germany
2nd:
i am a big big cheater

but now i asked myself if i would get that badge.
2 years ago,a german friend won money in the drawing,got the badge and could keep it.and he is also a big cheater.
how long did it take to get the badge?

Bella06

I just won 1 week free of club pogo! I didnt know you could win this in the jackpot spin.   shocked.gif

Oh, and I won it in The Poppit Show.

jarjar

Quote from: Bella06 on March 14, 2009, 12:02:56 AM
I just won 1 week free of club pogo! I didnt know you could win this in the jackpot spin.   shocked.gif

Congrats on your win Bella. And wow of all places to win it. At least this may give others hope to at least try and finish that game giggle2.gif WTG  cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Bella06 on March 14, 2009, 12:02:56 AM

Not that I believe Pogo would use "other methods" to get a member but I noticed that you use a posting ID that has a screen name in Pogo as a non club member. Wouldn't it be in their interest to toss some free passes to play in the Club if you were only playing a To-Go game but not a member so that you could see how much fun it was (in Pogo's eye$) to play in the club. And I just wonder if the odds of a member getting that prize are say..... nil. Just my thoughts on it.

Bella06

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 15, 2009, 08:09:16 AM
Not that I believe Pogo would use "other methods" to get a member but I noticed that you use a posting ID that has a screen name in Pogo as a non club member. Wouldn't it be in their interest to toss some free passes to play in the Club if you were only playing a To-Go game but not a member so that you could see how much fun it was (in Pogo's eye$) to play in the club. And I just wonder if the odds of a member getting that prize are say..... nil. Just my thoughts on it.

Oh wow, I would never use my pogo name in a cheater forum, thats just asking for trouble. I have been a member of pogo

for 9 years now and a club pogo member for the last 3 years.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Bella06 on March 15, 2009, 11:46:07 PM
Oh wow, I would never use my pogo name in a cheater forum, thats just asking for trouble. I have been a member of pogo

for 9 years now and a club pogo member for the last 3 years.

There IS a bella06 on pogo but after looking harder I find a bella05 and a bella07 too. I still would never understand why Pogo would have a free week of Pogo as a gift for someone who is already a clubmember. Maybe if they were a monthly payer.

mycatownsme

tumbsup.gif Congrats on winning.
The best I have won from Pogo is 3 gems a couple of weeks ago.
They were automatically added to my account.
hi11.gif Steve

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview