PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is This True?

Started by MercyMeeee,

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyMeeee

I was in a Mahjong Garden room last night where 2 people were talking saying that they've found a way to mess with the "cheaters".  They were saying if you send an invite for a private chat to someone that appears to be using an auto it will hang up their game and they will just sit there, no matter if they have chat on or off.  Wellll, when I went to bed  yawn.gifI left my auto to play for me through out the night...when I got up this morning to check on my progress, it had stopped playing.  I have had this happen to me using diff autos during the night and I always turn my chat off...so, after reading what those 2 blabber mouths were saying in the Mahjong Garden room made me wonder if that might be why my autos stops on me during the night most of the time....what do y'all think?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Yup, VP Minimizer is supposed to get rid of those invitations for chat and other pop-ups.  It's worth trying.

harley89

jarjar

Thanks for the info. I have never used the vp minimizer but just installed it. I myself wake up or come back and someone has messed my game up. No longer. Thanks embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on March 15, 2009, 09:15:00 AM
Thanks for the info. I have never used the vp minimizer but just installed it. I myself wake up or come back and someone has messed my game up. No longer. Thanks embrace.gif

your welcome

I wish it would type a message to these losers. Something like "PISS OFF!" would suffice.  giggle2.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2009, 09:17:47 AM
your welcome

I wish it would type a message to these losers. Something like "PISS OFF!" would suffice.  giggle2.gif
Yes i would like that too...lol
Question. When I run the minimizer should I have something showing down in my programs that are minimized? I run but nothing pops up.... hmmm

Homer

Quote from: jarjar on March 15, 2009, 09:37:33 AM
Yes i would like that too...lol
Question. When I run the minimizer should I have something showing down in my programs that are minimized? I run but nothing pops up.... hmmm

you will see a little red and blue icon in your system tray

jarjar

lol Yes indeed sitting there so little on the bottom right giggle2.gif Thanks for your help Homer.

MercyMeeee

ohhhh wow I wish there's a way for it to send a pop up to those kind of ppl too! Thank you so much for the info y'all...I'm gonna download it right now!  I love this site inlove1.gif

FreecellFanny

My daughter has sometimes buzzed me when I've had an auto playing. Sometimes it hangs it up, sometimes it doesn't.

One thing I do know is that VP minimizer doesn't always get rid of the window that appears when the invitation is canceled.

snowflower

russiandolls.gif  Thanks for info on VP Minimizer, downloaded and ran it all night last night and no idle screen this   a.m.  Woohoooeee ty ty ty, xcellent site!!

wimp

i run vp minimizer every time i auto too, and i've never had an auto stop working due to personal chat invites.  i also turn chat off so that any i do get are automatically declined, and they have to ask twice in order to make me get any kind of pop up at all.  i don't know if anyone's ever wanted to hang my auto up that badly or not, but i do know that although there are various other reasons my autos may stop working, it's never from private chat invites ever since i started running the vp minimizer.

arniebear

What does it matter to these people if I run and auto or not.........it is not like it is real money  bubblegum.gif

Joe C

Quote from: arniebear on March 16, 2009, 12:12:16 PM
What does it matter to these people if I run and auto or not.........it is not like it is real money  bubblegum.gif
These are the same clowns that drive 56 mph in the left lane to make sure the other drivers go the speed limit.

Why do they do what they do? Why does a dog pee on a hydrant?
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

dixie31542

1. if you get caught using a cheat do you lose your account. I haven't been caught but i know someone who was.
2. I CAN'T GET THE DANGED TRIVIAL PERSUIT CHEAT TO WORK IT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS girls18.gif help.gif swear2.gif

Squid

If you're using TriviaKnowItAll, you have to play each day twice.  The auto needs to see the questions once before it can answer correctly (most times).  It seems that Pogo is looking the other way in regard to cheaters but DON"T put in a claim for any prizes, if you win.  They will audit your account and you'll be busted.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 16, 2009, 07:56:24 PM
If you're using TriviaKnowItAll, you have to play each day twice.  The auto needs to see the questions once before it can answer correctly (most times).  It seems that Pogo is looking the other way in regard to cheaters but DON"T put in a claim for any prizes, if you win.  They will audit your account and you'll be busted.
Like the 1500+ badges I have? Or all those Mahjong Safari HARD puzzles I finished in 12 seconds? hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview