Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Beta Died

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Beta Fish, that is. We buried him under a rose bush. I just KNEW you'd all want to know.

C~M

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Stinkerbell

Don't be sorry. He's gone to a better place. Plus, he had some funky sumthin' growin on his back where he sliced his fin on a fake plant and the fin fell off and his cartiledge was showin. He wasn't blind and he was eating good yesterday... I think it was just his time to go.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2009, 07:54:10 PM

Thanks for the digger smiley... almost makes it worth losin' the little bugger.

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

bams68

Ahhhh how sad. Ya know I never owned a beta. But I always through they were pretty an wonder'd how to maintain one. Long time ago I saw a decorating show an they inserted fish bowls in the wall an had beta's in them. I"m like how do u feed the poor fish?? Maybe they had secret doors I dunno. but yeah was cute thou....

My pet budgie will be needing those diggers too any day. He's over 10 years now....an he's doing fine but yeah they usually never make it past 12 so I hear....hopefully he'll make it that far. Had him since he was a baby. Or should I say her.....it was supose to be a male but from what I see - it's female.

Ah well.....good reason to get out the shot glasses an have a drink on me LOL girl5.gif - poor lil fishie

harley89

Sorry about Beta. Got one question for you. My Grandson has a fish tank and since he believes that I can take care of it when he goes off is it hard to feed them only thing I know about fish is hookem cleanem then fryem up.  Havent told him that is the extent of my knowledge He might need to find another fish sitter,

Squid

I'm sure he doesn't have betas in a tank with other fish (too aggressive).  Feeding tank fish is super easy.  A little pinch of food once per day ought to take care of 'em.  All food should be gone within several minutes.  Don't overfeed.  Can he give you a quick lesson on what a "pinch" is before he leaves?

disneyland lady

Beta fish are not for people like me that are OCD. I couldn't stand having that poor fish all alone so I got another bowl to go next to him so they were friends. I ended up with 23 tanks filled with fish of all types and that meant each Saturday was spent cleaning algae off tanks and checking ph levels. I now have zero tanks and just use my OCD on my badges.

Squid

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 16, 2009, 02:19:27 PM
So sorry Stinky.  embrace.gif

Thanks, Fanny. Sitting here, recalling better days... wait.... come to think of it, he had been jumping out of his bowl more frequently. Suicidal perhaps?

And to think, I missed all the signs.   6_6.gif

Homer

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2009, 02:35:31 PM

hysterical.gif

Had a cat who wouldn't leave my parrot alone. Stupid cat looked just like that, only fhishing around the cage, not a bowl.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview