PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:31:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo HELP Answer Notification

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Got an email from EA today that made me  hysterical.gif

The "Answer Notification on Change" you requested on the following answers has expired:

Expired Notifications
Pogo technical issues on 4-23-08 (Renew Notification)

Last year when they were having "technical issues" I went over to HELP and clicked on the notification notice so that I could find out what the issues were in the future. Since I have never been notified, what this is telling me is that in all that time there has been no technical issues. Like I believe that or will bother renewing.

Tara

I got one too, but mine was about not gaining rank in some game. I can't even remember what game it said it was.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 02:57:45 PM
I got one too, but mine was about not gaining rank in some game. I can't even remember what game it said it was.
I am sure they answered your inquiry in a timely manner. Oh, thought I was on the thread for lies.

Tara

I didn't even make an inquiry about anything.  undecided.gif

Here's what mine says:

The "Answer Notification on Change" you requested on the following
answers has expired:

Royal Payday Badge not progressing
You may renew this notification here.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 03:10:07 PM
I didn't even make an inquiry about anything.  undecided.gif

Here's what mine says:

The "Answer Notification on Change" you requested on the following
answers has expired:

Royal Payday Badge not progressing
You may renew this notification here.
I am pretty sure the notifications used to be sitting on a shelf somewhere but they used that shelf in Pogo Addiction Solitaire. They are now being piled up in a storage box in Harvest Mania.

Squid

I got one, too.  I hit the delete button and never looked back.  Pogo cared about informing me with the progress of a problem?  I don't think so....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 17, 2009, 06:02:41 AM
Got an email from EA today that made me  hysterical.gif

The "Answer Notification on Change" you requested on the following answers has expired:

Expired Notifications
Pogo technical issues on 4-23-08 (Renew Notification)

Last year when they were having "technical issues" I went over to HELP and clicked on the notification notice so that I could find out what the issues were in the future. Since I have never been notified, what this is telling me is that in all that time there has been no technical issues. Like I believe that or will bother renewing.

I got one of those today, too. It's been so long I can't remember what it was about so I just deleted it.

Tara

I don't remember ever asking Pogo anything. Mine didn't have a date on it.

Homer probably complained when he was using my name or something. He always starts crap with people in my damn name.  diablo.gif  One time I had a pogo email from some chick he tried to hit on.  It was something about...Last night when we were in private chat, blah blah blah...    diablo.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 03:35:51 PM
I don't remember ever asking Pogo anything. Mine didn't have a date on it.

Homer probably complained when he was using my name or something. He always starts crap with people in my damn name.  diablo.gif  One time I had a pogo email from some chick he tried to hit on.  It was something about...Last night when we were in private chat, blah blah blah...    diablo.gif

You're probably right.  The chick probably had big boobs.  You know how fixated on those things he is.

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 17, 2009, 03:46:24 PM
You're probably right.  The chick probably had big boobs.  You know how fixated on those things he is.

He probably thought she had big boobs, but it was really a 80 year old male perv on the other side.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 03:48:31 PM
He probably thought she had big boobs, but it was really a 80 year old male perv on the other side.  giggle2.gif

ROFL   hysterical.gif

harley89

People do you realise how important this is  yall really got a answer from them  That never happens

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on March 17, 2009, 07:08:14 PM
People do you realise how important this is  yall really got a answer from them  That never happens
That was their idea of Tuesday Maintenance.

mycatownsme

disneyland lady

Quote from: stevelj on March 18, 2009, 06:17:40 AM
Hello All, I got one also. I deleted it.

Obviously people do not understand the value of an email from Pogo. I am selling mine on eBay just look for <b>"L@@K Pogo Response W/Tags Very Hard To Find"</b>.

harley89

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 18, 2009, 06:22:08 AM
Obviously people do not understand the value of an email from Pogo. I am selling mine on eBay just look for <b>"L@@K Pogo Response W/Tags Very Hard To Find"</b>.

OMG!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview