Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini closet

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Yesterday I went to my closet to pick out a new background and the first one there is all white, it has a number on it and above the plain white background it says freebie.  Does anyone else have this or know where it came from? I was wondering if maybe it is going to be or is part of the new mini items were suppose to get for games and just hasn't been actually put there or if it is suppose to be a plain white background.  It may have been there for awhile but I just notice it yesterday and am puzzled.  Anyone know why it's there or does anyone else have it too?  Confused!!!
Thanks

disneyland lady

Quote from: lucky9999 on March 18, 2009, 05:51:12 AM
Yesterday I went to my closet to pick out a new background and the first one there is all white, it has a number on it and above the plain white background it says freebie.  Does anyone else have this or know where it came from? I was wondering if maybe it is going to be or is part of the new mini items were suppose to get for games and just hasn't been actually put there or if it is suppose to be a plain white background.  It may have been there for awhile but I just notice it yesterday and am puzzled.  Anyone know why it's there or does anyone else have it too?  Confused!!!
Thanks
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I have that too - BG-0336-RD aka plain white wrapper. They are generous to a fault. And I mean that literally.

jarjar

disneyland lady

Quote from: jarjar on March 18, 2009, 06:16:04 AM
I guess all of us are lucky winners giggle2.gif
Next our spins will get us blank wallpapers!

leitabug

arniebear

QuoteNext our spins will get us blank wallpapers!

hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lucky9999 on March 18, 2009, 05:51:12 AM
Thanks

I have that, too. It's a minimalist look. For those of us who dislike clutter.

ukbratgirl

I have one too  no-no.gif...lets hope its a good surprize  cheerleading.gif

BabyCheetah

Ok, well where is this stupid shopping cart that was promised when I needed it this morning? huh pogo huh?

Tara

They need a shopping cart so bad in the  mini mall. It's such a PITA to click 100 times, put your password in 100 times to buy a few things.

MsMissy

I have that backround also, so i quess every 1 will have it .  popcorn2.gif

survivorjeff

Is this  free background still there?? I just went to look for it and don't see it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: survivorjeff on March 19, 2009, 08:57:13 AM
Is this  free background still there?? I just went to look for it and don't see it.
It shows up in your closet of backgrounds - not in the mini mall.

arniebear

Pogo answer to mystery background

QuoteConfused as My Mini!

Editor: Would you believe that "BG-0336-RD" is code for "Ultimate Overload of Mini Items"? That's to say-- there are SO MANY Mini Items in that background that you can't actually see any of them!

Okay... there were so many untruths in that last sentence that you can see right through me. BG-0336-RD is what we call a "Big Oops!" It's in your Closet right now, but it will be gone soon. Thanks for the laugh!

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Where is the shopping cart for the mini mall?

How many more items are they going to make available in the mall until Pogo does not make us type our password for each item?
diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on March 21, 2009, 12:10:49 PM
Where is the shopping cart for the mini mall?

How many more items are they going to make available in the mall until Pogo does not make us type our password for each item?
diablo.gif

Don't worry Joe, it will come out on the 14th!   giggle2.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview