This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Twitter

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

hi11.gif  Confused here again, this Twitter thing, how do you follow badgehelp or the other links?  I signed up but don't know how or where to go (i'm sure there's a people who could tell me where to go) on there to find the cheat, pogo and badge help info.  Anyone able to help/explain a little.  Would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

bubbleup

I was wondering the same thing  shy12.gif I dont know if you text through your phone or how that goes  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

BadgeHelp's Twitter name is BadgeHelp2. Click on the Find People thingy and add them. They will then add you. You communicate via the little "update" box, kind of like texting or IMing. I think you can add your cell phone as well, but I'm not doing that.

arniebear

I would like to try for a contest but not sure how.........do you send the reg code for the program you want to win undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 25, 2009, 05:39:30 AM
I would like to try for a contest but not sure how.........do you send the reg code for the program you want to win undecided.gif
Almost but not quite. You click on the badgehelp2 logo then you send <b>my </b>reg code and the program <b>I</b> want to win. Then click that reply icon. The fact that you did it will bring you great joy.

*not to mention the joy it will bring me!

arniebear

embrace.gif Thank you.........you have been very helpful on this.

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 25, 2009, 05:57:36 AM
embrace.gif Thank you.........you have been very helpful on this.
I just aim to please................................myself!

disneyland lady

Today I got notified via email that Club Pogo was "following" me on Twitter. When I went over there to see what was up I noticed that they had all of badgehelp2's followers bunched together. It appears to me that they just went there and added all of us. I used the ACTIVITY link to block them. I thought there was a rule about "grabbing" on Twitter. Seems <i>they</i> should be the ones that are suspended for this.

gator8_24

I also blocked them.  It was too  much like big brother watching my BH moves, although nothing much there to hold against me. But you never know.

arniebear

Thank you for the info.......went and blocked Club Pogo.........don't need them looking over my shoulder too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on March 26, 2009, 12:36:15 PM
Thank you for the info.......went and blocked Club Pogo.........don't need them looking over my shoulder too.

Not only that, but I never saw anything all that wonderful in their "updates"

We, on this forum, have more information than even Pogo does. Sheesh.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 01:12:07 PM
Not only that, but I never saw anything all that wonderful in their "updates"

We, on this forum, have more information than even Pogo does. Sheesh.

Maybe we should change your name to "Twitterbell"  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2009, 01:21:50 PM
Maybe we should change your name to "Twitterbell"  giggle2.gif

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  I tried, but you can't have a name with Twitter in it. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview