PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New game

Started by snipes,

Previous topic - Next topic

farmlady

panic button.gif Pogo going down or at least what it said in my room.

C~M

Quote from: farmlady on March 25, 2009, 02:28:37 AM
panic button.gif Pogo going down or at least what it said in my room.

They shutting the new game down like always

MsMissy

Stupid dice, it took me  almost an hour just 2 get out of jail, cause of those dice & i sure did loose alot of tokens. Dont think ill play this 1  much like Sockhop slots. Im just not lucky in winning in slot games.  sad.gif

Squid

I haven't even gone in to peek at the new game.  I think I'll wait.

arniebear

If you are token poor this is sure not the game for you, it eats your tokens like crazy  shocked.gif

BabyCheetah

Who needs a token dumping program, just play Monoply slots  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 25, 2009, 01:55:03 PM
Who needs a token dumping program, just play Monoply slots  giggle2.gif
Count me as one of the people that wants Pogo to introduce more token dumping games. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on March 25, 2009, 03:32:19 PM
Count me as one of the people that wants Pogo to introduce more token dumping games. beer11.gif
Me also joe tumbsup.gif

tokiehog

you can select 1 line and bet 1 token if you dont have many tokens cause it dont matter what the bet its the dice that count...now if we could just find a way to add dice to the wheels we would be all set...playin ever since it started and i am rank 11...in a little over 3 hours i went pass GO twice...now aint that wonderful...just zoomin along giggle2.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: tokiehog on March 25, 2009, 05:52:24 PM
you can select 1 line and bet 1 token if you dont have many tokens cause it dont matter what the bet its the dice that count...now if we could just find a way to add dice to the wheels we would be all set...playin ever since it started and i am rank 11...in a little over 3 hours i went pass GO twice...now aint that wonderful...just zoomin along giggle2.gif

You, yesterday it took over 9 hours to go past go twice... that is just plain sick!

Hocky

I have a feeling that this will be one of those games that I am going to be putting at the end of my list to finish!  asleep.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on March 26, 2009, 08:01:49 AM
I have a feeling that this will be one of those games that I am going to be putting at the end of my list to finish!  asleep.gif
Again

I reference my original strategy for ANY new Pogo game.

When the game is added by Pogo:
1) Add it to favorite list
2) Play ONE game
3) Exit the game
4) Test the cheat and buy it if it works
5) Wait one month before running Uncle Otto

You avoid any new game issues, Pogo fixing the game, Pogo "slowing down" rank progress, tournament people arguing about who owns which room and the Junior Pogo Police complaining about cheaters.

You also get to take advantage of any changes makes to the game to make it easier. If there are "secret" badges, they often are not available in the first month during what is called soft launch. Sometimes Pogo announces changes after people complain, other times games suddenly get easier after about a month (Sock Hop Slots/Ali Baba Slots) come to mind.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 26, 2009, 08:09:46 AM
Again

I reference my original strategy for ANY new Pogo game.

2) Play ONE game

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose behind playing one game?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 09:08:52 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose behind playing one game?
You start your stats. Therefore, when you start using the cheat program a month later, your stats say you have been playing the game for a month. It will appear that you finished the game in a month, not in a few days.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 26, 2009, 09:47:21 AM
You start your stats. Therefore, when you start using the cheat program a month later, your stats say you have been playing the game for a month. It will appear that you finished the game in a month, not in a few days.

Oh, you sneaky little bugger!   embrace.gif

Joe C

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Joe C on March 26, 2009, 09:53:45 AM
I am a professional Pogo Cheater. giggle2.gif

You sure are.  Thanks for the tip Joe.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview