PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:59:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New game

Started by snipes,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

No problem at all. I like trying to trick all the amatuer Pogo Cheat Police. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I'd like to ask Joe if he has any such tricks for the IRS.  Tax time is upon me and I'm NOT HAPPY.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 26, 2009, 04:07:00 PM
I'd like to ask Joe if he has any such tricks for the IRS.  Tax time is upon me and I'm NOT HAPPY.
No, BadgeHelp has no cheats for the IRS. giggle2.gif

chummychum

Next year when BHO tries to steal from the rich, I think they are going to whip up something....I think the name of it is going to be BhoBattler

raine56

Played the auto all day and made it to rank 6.  Sheesh this is going to take for ever. bad mood.gif

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on March 26, 2009, 08:09:46 AM
Again

I reference my original strategy for ANY new Pogo game.

When the game is added by Pogo:
1) Add it to favorite list
2) Play ONE game
3) Exit the game
4) Test the cheat and buy it if it works
5) Wait one month before running Uncle Otto

You avoid any new game issues, Pogo fixing the game, Pogo "slowing down" rank progress, tournament people arguing about who owns which room and the Junior Pogo Police complaining about cheaters.

You also get to take advantage of any changes makes to the game to make it easier. If there are "secret" badges, they often are not available in the first month during what is called soft launch. Sometimes Pogo announces changes after people complain, other times games suddenly get easier after about a month (Sock Hop Slots/Ali Baba Slots) come to mind.

I totally disagree. When the game comes out, play it and rank out. Get it over with. Who cares what your stats say, or how many badges you got in a day? If pogo wanted to ban you they wouldn't have to check your stats or badges to do it. 

Since I'm responding I might as well say...wtf is a soft launch? Isn't that what you hope you wake up to every morning?  Soft launch - hard launch...good grief. That's about as bad as referring an auto to an uncle otto.  rolleyes.gif

Squid

I don't speak for Joe but I took away from his post the message that he wants to wait until kinks are worked out of the game (changes have been known to take place) and, also, out of the auto.  That's what I got from it, anyway.   girl5.gif  I, and most people, usually have tons of other things to work on.

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2009, 12:41:03 PM
I don't speak for Joe but I took away from his post the message that he wants to wait until kinks are worked out of the game (changes have been known to take place) and, also, out of the auto.  That's what I got from it, anyway.   girl5.gif  I, and most people, usually have tons of other things to work on.
tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 07:17:15 AM
I totally disagree. When the game comes out, play it and rank out. Get it over with. Who cares what your stats say, or how many badges you got in a day? If pogo wanted to ban you they wouldn't have to check your stats or badges to do it. 

Since I'm responding I might as well say...wtf is a soft launch? Isn't that what you hope you wake up to every morning?  Soft launch - hard launch...good grief. That's about as bad as referring an auto to an uncle otto.  rolleyes.gif

I subscribe to the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM policy for getting badges.  wow.gif

Not to be confused with the Chris Brown version

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2009, 12:41:03 PM

I'm glad you took away from his post whatever you took away...I wasn't knocking his post or trying to take anything away from it. I was stating my opinion on how I do badges and that was all I meant by it.  I'm done with everything therefore I don't have tons of other things to work on like most of you do.  bad mood.gif

Quote from: jarjar on March 30, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
tumbsup.gif

Cat got your tongue?   bubblegum.gif

Quote from: Homer on March 30, 2009, 02:07:05 PM
I subscribe to the WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM policy for getting badges.  wow.gif

I know, I paid for your subscription.  tongue.gif

tokiehog

I agree with tara...when a new games comes out i go in park my cute little buns until i see the rank 50 badge...if pogo wants my account they can have it...it will be their loss my gain....lol

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 02:27:05 PM
I know, I paid for your subscription.  tongue.gif

Maybe I should call it the Git-R-Done method. giggle2.gif

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on March 30, 2009, 02:29:19 PM
I agree with tara...when a new games comes out i go in park my cute little buns until i see the rank 50 badge...if pogo wants my account they can have it...it will be their loss my gain....lol

They would be doing me a favor if they ever take my account. I wouldn't ever start over again and would spend that extra money on a butt implant or something.  giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 02:31:01 PM
They would be doing me a favor if they ever take my account. I wouldn't ever start over again and would spend that extra money on a butt implant or something.  giggle2.gif

wow.gif

Squid

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 02:27:05 PM
I'm done with everything therefore I don't have tons of other things to work on like most of you do. 

PLEASE!!!!!  Get my Poppit Show crap! giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2009, 07:17:15 AM

Mostly, I wait a month because Pogo dials back the requirements for many games, especially slots about a month into the game. They also seem to have a lot of errors with their games. Finally, I have had to wait to make sure that the cheat programs actually "work", work overnight and do whatever it is that Pogo requires for badges.

As for hard/soft launch, it is a professional term that describes how Pogo (and many other companies) release new products. Pogo conducts beta testing on new games. From what I can tell, Pogo has a very poor beta testing program, since they apparently ignore the test results and commentary from their beta testers. From there, the game goes into soft launch. This is where you can play it and choose it for your favorites list. However, some features or badges may not be fully active. They can also be broken. During the period of time when thousands and thousands of players are playing the game, or using their cheat programs, Pogo finalizes the fixes for the program, conducts the hard launch and activates secret badges if they are available.

Soft/hard launch is the EXACT reason why secret badges cannot always be won when the game is first released. Soft launch delayed the release of Mahjong Safari secret badges. Soft launch is delaying the release of the Beaker Creatures secret badge. People ask the question all the time. Most people like having good information. This site is called PogoCheats and people come here to get information on how to get badges with their cheat programs. Others appear to be trouble-makers that are interested in drawing attention to themselves instead of trying to contribute.  blowkisses.gif

cowboy63

If it came to that Tara, you should give Homer a butt implant. Have you seen how fast he can jump between threads?
  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

skeem628

a game longr than lottso and canasta?! can it beeeee panic button.gif

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on March 30, 2009, 07:42:50 PM
Mostly, I wait a month because Pogo dials back the requirements for many games, especially slots about a month into the game. They also seem to have a lot of errors with their games. Finally, I have had to wait to make sure that the cheat programs actually "work", work overnight and do whatever it is that Pogo requires for badges.

As for hard/soft launch, it is a professional term that describes how Pogo (and many other companies) release new products. Pogo conducts beta testing on new games. From what I can tell, Pogo has a very poor beta testing program, since they apparently ignore the test results and commentary from their beta testers. From there, the game goes into soft launch. This is where you can play it and choose it for your favorites list. However, some features or badges may not be fully active. They can also be broken. During the period of time when thousands and thousands of players are playing the game, or using their cheat programs, Pogo finalizes the fixes for the program, conducts the hard launch and activates secret badges if they are available.

Soft/hard launch is the EXACT reason why secret badges cannot always be won when the game is first released. Soft launch delayed the release of Mahjong Safari secret badges. Soft launch is delaying the release of the Beaker Creatures secret badge. People ask the question all the time. Most people like having good information. This site is called PogoCheats and people come here to get information on how to get badges with their cheat programs. Others appear to be trouble-makers that are interested in drawing attention to themselves instead of trying to contribute.  blowkisses.gif

yawn.gif   badgebabe II

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview