PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Question.

Started by redkwatson,

Previous topic - Next topic

redkwatson

Alright got a quick question....are there sites that will buy tokens in some way?

redkwatson

Is this site not very active or do i just have a dumb question?  Or maybe posted it in the wrong section?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redkwatson on March 25, 2009, 06:37:04 PM
Alright got a quick question....are there sites that will buy tokens in some way?

The site is active enough, it might just be that no one really knows the answer.

IfYouOnlyKnew

magnifier.gif
If there are any such sites out there i dont know where to look, this site is very good just that maybe no one knows like above poster said

redkwatson

yeah i thought you guys might know maybe the right person isnt on....i did a quick google search and i found a site or 2 but i was told to stay away from most sites because they are scams so i was hoping this forum would know

redkwatson

Actually i can only find places to buy tokens.  But i would assume there has to be a place to sell them also.  If not i think that would be a great opportunity for someone on this site they sell for about $5 a million.

who me?

People here usually give their tokens away, too many tokens draw attention  magnifier.gif

Squid

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would ever buy tokens.  It escapes me....

embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

harley89

Anybody selling tokens is usually a scammer.   You may just be somebody that wants to sell tokens but probably wont find anybody here to take you up on it.   Its too easy just to earn them on Pogo.  Just run your auto in Qwerty and you can get about 30,000 per hour depending on computer speed. No reason to buy them

disneyland lady

Quote from: redkwatson on March 25, 2009, 06:56:17 PM
Is this site not very active or do i just have a dumb question?  Or maybe posted it in the wrong section?
You posted on Wednesday, Badge Day and most posters are busy getting badges. I saw some lady selling her tokens on eBay but when I looked at it a few weeks later she had not received the payment - deadbeat token bidder.

And I looked and you only have 88,000 tokies - not enough to interest anyone in buying them.

Homer

Laundered tokens are useless anyway. Pogo views this in the same light as auto users. If you have laundered tokens in any fashion and try to use them for contests your prize will be denied

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

redkwatson

Quote from: who me? on March 25, 2009, 09:19:51 PM
People here usually give their tokens away, too many tokens draw attention  magnifier.gif

That was my point earlier.  Thats why i though some of you would be interested in str8 selling them that way club pogo gets paid for free for you.

redkwatson

Quote from: harley89 on March 26, 2009, 04:18:18 AM
Anybody selling tokens is usually a scammer.   You may just be somebody that wants to sell tokens but probably wont find anybody here to take you up on it.   Its too easy just to earn them on Pogo.  Just run your auto in Qwerty and you can get about 30,000 per hour depending on computer speed. No reason to buy them

Im not looking for someone here to buy them.  I was asking if anyone knew of a site.

redkwatson

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 26, 2009, 05:27:20 AM
You posted on Wednesday, Badge Day and most posters are busy getting badges. I saw some lady selling her tokens on eBay but when I looked at it a few weeks later she had not received the payment - deadbeat token bidder.

And I looked and you only have 88,000 tokies - not enough to interest anyone in buying them.

Well i run autos and almost immediately put the tokens into the drawings.  So i was going to start saving if you guys knew of a website to sell them.

Hocky

So you are actually wanting to start sarving your tokens and be the seller?  Good luck on that....wont find any such info here.  rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 07:57:24 AM

Well i run autos and almost immediately put the tokens into the drawings.  So i was going to start saving if you guys knew of a website to sell them.

Maybe, if it's something you're really interested in, you should check out the sites that sell tokens and see if they are interested in buying from you? Just a thought.

The other thing, you know if you enter a drawing and win, Pogo will audit your account, right?

disneyland lady

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 07:57:24 AM

If you are running autos and expect to claim anything from a drawing you should know that this activity can get you suspended from Pogo.

redkwatson

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 08:02:39 AM
Maybe, if it's something you're really interested in, you should check out the sites that sell tokens and see if they are interested in buying from you? Just a thought.

The other thing, you know if you enter a drawing and win, Pogo will audit your account, right?

What will happen with an audit?

redkwatson

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 26, 2009, 08:09:02 AM
If you are running autos and expect to claim anything from a drawing you should know that this activity can get you suspended from Pogo.

Well this is why i want to sell tokens so i have a benifit of running the autos

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview