PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:53:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Question.

Started by redkwatson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 08:50:41 AM

What will happen with an audit?

If they audit your account, they can determine if you've been purchasing tokens, which is a no-no. They can determine if you've been running autos, which is another no-no. And there's no telling what else they are looking for. So, if they audit your account and determine you are guilty of any TOS violation, they cancel your account for you. Usually, they only do the audit if you're trying to claim a prize you won.

redkwatson

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 09:06:33 AM
If they audit your account, they can determine if you've been purchasing tokens, which is a no-no. They can determine if you've been running autos, which is another no-no. And there's no telling what else they are looking for. So, if they audit your account and determine you are guilty of any TOS violation, they cancel your account for you. Usually, they only do the audit if you're trying to claim a prize you won.

Okay so 2 quick questions....why run autos?

And how can they see if you have been purchasing tokens?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 10:52:42 AM
Okay so 2 quick questions....why run autos?

And how can they see if you have been purchasing tokens?

Those of us who run autos are badge addicts. The odds of ever winning a jackpot or drawing are so slim, it's worth it to us to get the badges and forget the possibility of winning $.

I don't know how, but if they can, you're violating TOS.

redkwatson

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 11:10:13 AM
Those of us who run autos are badge addicts. The odds of ever winning a jackpot or drawing are so slim, it's worth it to us to get the badges and forget the possibility of winning $.

I don't know how, but if they can, you're violating TOS.

Oh alright i just assumed they would like dump the chips on you using hold em or something liek that.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 11:48:40 AM
Oh alright i just assumed they would like dump the chips on you using hold em or something liek that.

That might be the case, it might not be a problem at all. I don't know. You could always ask them.

Joe C

Quote from: redkwatson on March 26, 2009, 11:48:40 AM
Here is the deal with "buying tokens". You are giving away your screen name to someone interested in your money. Sounds like a bad idea to me. Getting someone to help you with a badge involves trust, but the helper has no real interest in doing anything other than helping.

And for those of us that are Professional Cheaters, one of our biggest problems is having way too many tokens and trying to get rid of the infernal things.

If I had a token for everytime some knucklehead as "How did you get so many tokens?", I would have twice as many tokens.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on March 26, 2009, 01:37:56 PM
Here is the deal with "buying tokens". You are giving away your screen name to someone interested in your money. Sounds like a bad idea to me. Getting someone to help you with a badge involves trust, but the helper has no real interest in doing anything other than helping.

And for those of us that are Professional Cheaters, one of our biggest problems is having way too many tokens and trying to get rid of the infernal things.

If I had a token for everytime some knucklehead as "How did you get so many tokens?", I would have twice as many tokens.
Too late, he already gave up his screen name. How did you think I knew how many tokens he had. And I didn't know I knew professional cheaters - I am just a rookie.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 26, 2009, 01:52:20 PM
Too late, he already gave up his screen name. How did you think I knew how many tokens he had. And I didn't know I knew professional cheaters - I am just a rookie.
hysterical.gif

redkwatson

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 26, 2009, 01:52:20 PM

I didnt give up my s/n to anyone

wimp

umm...

you used your pogo screen name to create an account on pogo CHEATS.  not the brightest thing in the world, especially since so many new people make exactly the same mistake.  all anyone had to do was enter your pogo cheats name into their pogo friends list, and can see that you are now up to 101k tokens, you've been a member since feb 26th, 2009, your mini is the same one that comes standard for any male pogo account, and you only have four badges.  still doubting that you gave up your pogo name the minute you posted on this board?

Stinkerbell

redkwatson

I thought you meant gave out my password for it and what not.

Why does it matter if someone knows my name?

Joe C

Quote from: redkwatson on March 27, 2009, 01:38:44 PM
I thought you meant gave out my password for it and what not.

Why does it matter if someone knows my name?
Because there is no way someone would come HERE to try to figure out who uses Pogo Cheats.

Better to use your real name than your Pogo screen name.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

OK look, this thread is now 3 pages long and no longer qualifies as a Quick Question.

Homer, where's the PC Police?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 27, 2009, 02:16:00 PM
OK look, this thread is now 3 pages long and no longer qualifies as a Quick Question.

Homer, where's the PC Police?
low blow.gif Narc!

disneyland lady

Quote from: bexx on March 27, 2009, 11:43:01 AM
umm...

you used your pogo screen name to create an account on pogo CHEATS.  not the brightest thing in the world, especially since so many new people make exactly the same mistake.  all anyone had to do was enter your pogo cheats name into their pogo friends list, and can see that you are now up to 101k tokens, you've been a member since feb 26th, 2009, your mini is the same one that comes standard for any male pogo account, and you only have four badges.  still doubting that you gave up your pogo name the minute you posted on this board?

Actually bexx is our own little Alice Cullen.

wimp

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 27, 2009, 02:33:20 PM
Actually bexx is our own little Alice Cullen.

alice is so cute, and light on her feet!  i don't mind at all  blink.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif  ANOTHER QUICK QUESTION  -- it warns us not to visit another site while logged in to this one.  I was just thinking -- and that's dangerous stuff -- Does that also mean we shouldn't click on any sites on any of the forum pages?  For example: http://www.pogocheats.net/free-pogo-tokens.php?  Are we supposed to copy these and logout or can we go staight to there from here?  NOW what have I gotten myself into?   white flag.gif

Homer

Quote from: snowflower on April 03, 2009, 08:57:37 AM
girls22.gif  ANOTHER QUICK QUESTION  -- it warns us not to visit another site while logged in to this one.  I was just thinking -- and that's dangerous stuff -- Does that also mean we shouldn't click on any sites on any of the forum pages?  For example: http://www.pogocheats.net/free-pogo-tokens.php?  Are we supposed to copy these and logout or can we go staight to there from here?  NOW what have I gotten myself into?   white flag.gif

not sure what you are talking about but all our links are safe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview