PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:46:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Karzai Signs Law Backing Rape Within Marriage

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/5080797/Hamid-Karzai-signs-law-legalising-rape-in-marriage.html

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has backed a law that the United Nations Development Fund for Women claims legalizes rape within marriage and forbids women from leaving the house without permission, The Telegraph reported Tuesday.

According to the U.N. the law, which has not been released publicly, says women cannot seek work, education or doctor's appointments unless their husband approves.

The law also allegedly gives sole custody of children to fathers and grandfathers. Opponents of the law accuse Karzai of pandering to the Shia minority whose swing vote is crucial.

While the Afghanistan constitution guarantees equal rights for women, it says the Shia population can settle cases based on Shia law.

Afghanistan would not let the U.N. see a copy of the bill, and a Karzai spokesperson would not comment.
====

Someone needs to take that bastard behind the shed with a baseball bat and I don't mean to hit him with it. Let's see how he likes being raped.
How much more savage and backwards can a country be?

harley89

Islam has been hijacked by extremists.  Read the Quran you can see where all these ideas about things come from. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2009, 09:31:13 PM
Islam has been hijacked by extremists.  Read the Quran you can see where all these ideas about things come from. 

Yes, yes. So let's use 2 baseball bats on him.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 01, 2009, 03:25:40 AM
Yes, yes. So let's use 2 baseball bats on him.

And the catcher's mask.

This kind of crap just pisses me off.  'scuse the French, please.

harley89

I agree squid it pisses (excuse Squids french) me off. but it is a region of the planet that holds a 10th century mind set.  while women around the world have at one time been considered property of males, over time that changed and the world progressed. In the Islamic world it hasnt.  At this point i am not sure it ever will. 

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 01, 2009, 06:14:29 AM
God knows all about Karzi. And She is really pi$$ed.

She knows about his 72 virgins, too. And they are all pi$$ed off.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 01, 2009, 04:48:44 AM
And the catcher's mask.

This kind of crap just pisses me off.  'scuse the French, please.

When I read this I started ranting and using the queen mother of all dirty words (pardon my implied french). My poor children ran screaming from the room, covering their ears. OK, not really, but I was so mad they had to turn up the volume on the replay of Supernatural. I am still livid.

harley89

Karzi most likely is using this to get coperation from tribal leaders. Not that i think selling women into slavery is right but without the backing of tribal leaders he doesnt stand a chance of ever getting rid of the Taliban and bringing a little stability.  It might be worth it if later they struck it down but then he would have a tribal war on his hand. This area will give you a headache.  Any of the women that want to and do manage to exit the area should be given a priorty to enter the USA if the Statue Liberty has any meaning it should be for them. Lacking anything else Im game for the bat brigade to let loose on them.  They have not faced anything more terror than a woman with PMS and a bat facing a man that thinks she is his property.  Might change his mind and his religion by the time she was through with him.

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on April 01, 2009, 10:48:31 AM
Karzi most likely is using this to get coperation from tribal leaders. Not that i think selling women into slavery is right but without the backing of tribal leaders he doesnt stand a chance of ever getting rid of the Taliban and bringing a little stability.  It might be worth it if later they struck it down but then he would have a tribal war on his hand. This area will give you a headache.  Any of the women that want to and do manage to exit the area should be given a priorty to enter the USA if the Statue Liberty has any meaning it should be for them. Lacking anything else Im game for the bat brigade to let loose on them.  They have not faced anything more terror than a woman with PMS and a bat facing a man that thinks she is his property.  Might change his mind and his religion by the time she was through with him.

Reminded me of the Greek play Lysistrata. She convinces the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands as a means of forcing the men to negotiate a peace and just ticks off everyone. But certainly a PMS woman is a force that is beyond natural.

Squid

I love it, DLL.  Even when I am pissed off, you can still make me laugh.

Vaginas of the world..... UNITE!!  ( I am REALLY hoping that someone has a smiley for this one.  giggle2.gif )

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 01, 2009, 02:43:28 PM
I love it, DLL.  Even when I am pissed off, you can still make me laugh.

Vaginas of the world..... UNITE!!  ( I am REALLY hoping that someone has a smiley for this one.  giggle2.gif )

That I GOTTA see!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 01, 2009, 12:21:40 PM
Reminded me of the Greek play Lysistrata. She convinces the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands as a means of forcing the men to negotiate a peace and just ticks off everyone. But certainly a PMS woman is a force that is beyond natural.

Yeah, but in Afghanville they would behead them for holding out and take up with their neighbors 11 year old daughter.

Stinkerbell

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512556,00.html

KABUL —  Responding to criticism from around the world, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said Saturday that a new law that critics say makes it legal for men to rape their wives will be studied and possibly sent back to parliament for review.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 04, 2009, 06:45:22 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512556,00.html

KABUL —  Responding to criticism from around the world, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said Saturday that a new law that critics say makes it legal for men to rape their wives will be studied and possibly sent back to parliament for review.

In other words they will continue to do it only behind the veils just like the hanging of gay men never stopped.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 04, 2009, 06:47:25 AM
In other words they will continue to do it only behind the veils just like the hanging of gay men never stopped.
Exactly.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on April 01, 2009, 02:43:28 PM

Vagina's of the world unite.

Make him sleep on the wet spot tonight.  giggle2.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 05, 2009, 05:30:11 AM
Vagina's of the world unite.

Make him sleep on the wet spot tonight.  giggle2.gif

Hmmmmm...... I will post an ad on Craigslist and see if I get any bids.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview