This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sock hop slots..golden duck

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Is anyone having trouble getting credit for the golden ducks in the april mix and match. I am up to 4 and now everytime i get one it doesnt count it.

Homer

you only get credit for gold ducks that award a bonus and light up the musical notes above the reels

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rhino

Thanks for clearing that up HOmer....much appreciated.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 01, 2009, 09:00:36 PM
you only get credit for gold ducks that award a bonus and light up the musical notes above the reels

And only on the fifth Friday of the month.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 01, 2009, 09:58:03 PM
And only on the fifth Friday of the month.
...and after you've recited the Pledge of Allegiance backwards?

Magzy

10 hrs later I now have that "precious" badge  hysterical.gif I will definitely read the fine print next time!!!

Mistyeyed

i got the first one in the first 15 minutes of play,but then i let the auto run for 3 hours and didnt get any more..looks like this one is a long one...

jarjar

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 12, 2009, 04:43:03 PM
i got the first one in the first 15 minutes of play,but then i let the auto run for 3 hours and didnt get any more..looks like this one is a long one...
Good luck Misty you will get it embrace.gif

C~M

yes it is, you need 36 ducks to get it

Joe C

From time to time, Pogo gets stupid with its use of the english language. Really, how hard would it be to write "Activate 6 Story Notes" or "Gems" for Ali Baba Slots.

Of course, each time you finish the Sock Hop Story, the message says something about Ali Baba starting his quest to find the jewels of "Ultimate Pogo Laziness". Just how lazy is Pogo? Really, changing that section of the story would break Sock Hop Slots? beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview