PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:33:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl back spin

Started by cady4evr,

Previous topic - Next topic

cady4evr

when i went to install the backspin, my Antivir popped up stating that this program contain a recognized pattern of DR/DElphi.Gen dropper.

is it a false positive?

Mayhem

Yes it is. The cheats do not contain any viruses.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: cady4evr on April 04, 2009, 02:33:35 PM
when i went to install the backspin, my Antivir popped up stating that this program contain a recognized pattern of DR/DElphi.Gen dropper.

is it a false positive?

Lately my av softward has been finding virus' with Oberon games and cheats that have been on my computer forever with no problems. You're not alone.

S1lent

Greetings,

I get a similar warning.  I am using Symantec AntiVirus.

It says a "Trogan Horse" tri_peaks_2.exe and is quarantined in C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Tri Peaks 2 Quest For the Ruby Ring\ 

The problem is I get the same warning about once a week.

The same problem happens on another computer using Symantec...but not on the third computer using Norton.

No help contacting Oberon...they had me remove the program.

The distracting part is when I am using an auto on some of the brain dead POGO games.

Thanks,
S1lent

orangeblossum

yawn.gif could someone tell me on back spin is it already set to bowl good or you have to custom it I'm having trouble getting strikes.How do I need to set it,or do I just check 1 of the settings? Thanks for help

C~M

Quote from: orangeblossum on April 15, 2009, 09:51:33 PM
yawn.gif could someone tell me on back spin is it already set to bowl good or you have to custom it I'm having trouble getting strikes.How do I need to set it,or do I just check 1 of the settings? Thanks for help

Either use the default or Amanda's Shot.  It won't get alot of strikes tho, so it keeps you safe using it.  You can always set up your own custom shot and tweek it until you find something to your liking.

edfshr

On modt of my PCs I find that Amanda's shot is good for about 40% strikes.  On one of my PCs it's not much good for anything.

All the PCs I use were made 2005-2009.  I only run the older ones if I want to test something specific on an older machine, most of my machines get handed down before they become old.

orangeblossum

cheesy.gif thanks to both of you.I have finally got it custom where I can bowl over 200.Appricate your help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview