PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:23:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Stuff In Mall

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Hocky

Squid

I bought 104,000 tokens worth of new stuff.  Not the prettiest stuff but recycling and caring for the earth is one of my concerns so I'm happy to see Pogo taking part!  I admit it's not pretty, though.   Happy shopping, everyone!  xoxox

BabyCheetah

FreecellFanny

My long-gone, no longer available, sold out waving sunflowers background has returned!  cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2009, 04:18:49 AM
I bought 104,000 tokens worth of new stuff.  Not the prettiest stuff but recycling and caring for the earth is one of my concerns so I'm happy to see Pogo taking part!  I admit it's not pretty, though.   Happy shopping, everyone!  xoxox
In honor of your concern for the Earth I am now sending you all my left over emails. That should clean up quite a bit.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 10, 2009, 06:34:21 AM
In honor of your concern for the Earth I am now sending you all my left over emails. That should clean up quite a bit.

Everytime we get the snail mail, I look at it and think "hmmm, mostly dead trees today."  The other day I started unsubscribing to a bunch of email newsletters I get, and I wished it were that easy to unsubscribe to real junk mail.

But I also wondered if my unsubscribing to junk mail was helping ease up on something else... I don't know... like riboflavins or green house warming becoming too cool, ya know?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 12, 2009, 01:50:53 PM
Everytime we get the snail mail, I look at it and think "hmmm, mostly dead trees today."  The other day I started unsubscribing to a bunch of email newsletters I get, and I wished it were that easy to unsubscribe to real junk mail.

But I also wondered if my unsubscribing to junk mail was helping ease up on something else... I don't know... like riboflavins or green house warming becoming too cool, ya know?
Last Xmas I got so many mailorder catalogs that I went online and found a place to unsubscribe - This organization actually has them all listed alphabetically and I unsubscribed to over a dozen and after a month I quit getting things from LL Bean and Hasband (sp): http://www.catalogchoice.org/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview