PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:21:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how evil are you..quiz

Started by hillbillyjim,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

54% evil. Most of the answers came from my past though I was rather evil when I was younger.  Not so much evil now just mean as the devil

Squid

I'm 40% evil.  In their words:  A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Like Harley, most of my evil ways happened as a young'un.  THat's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif  diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif

disneyland lady

In my defense I was around in the 60s and I was a minor too. Otherwise my anger issues are right up there on top cuz I got  <b> 74% You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.</b> And after the last 2 weeks anyone looking at me turns away pretty quick so I bet I am wearing my mean right on the chip on my shoulder.

harley89

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 13, 2009, 06:30:05 AM
In my defense I was around in the 60s and I was a minor too. Otherwise my anger issues are right up there on top cuz I got  <b> 74% You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.</b> And after the last 2 weeks anyone looking at me turns away pretty quick so I bet I am wearing my mean right on the chip on my shoulder.
60's was my time too. I will admit i did get into a fight with a cop not one of my smarter moves. On TV when you see them body slam someone to the pavement. I can tell you from experience it hurts and hurts alot. Also they dont really care at that point how much pain you are in.  And handcuffs suck

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 07:15:22 AM
I want to hang out with Harley.
When Harley said 'handcuffs suck' she mean on her - Now handcuffs would certainly be plurl and attractive on Squid.

disneyland lady

Squid

harley89

After having handcuffs put on you they loose any allure they might have had. Just let a cop to it while he is pissed and you just might feel the same.  You can hang with me anytime Squid (at your own risk)

Squid

I'm sure it was awful, Harley, to have those things slapped on.  Sure, I'll come hang and we can watch out for each other.

disneyland lady

I question my son about handcuffs all the time. As the Medical Examiner for SDPD he is issued handcuffs. He has yet to use them.

BabyCheetah

jarjar

You Are 20% Evil 

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want! 
Guess I found the right site now giggle2.gif

edfshr

Hmmm, no difference between 0% and 20% but there is a difference between 80% and 100%

You Are 0% Evil 

You Are 80% Evil 

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. 

You Are 100% Evil 

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you! 

Now what's wrong with shooting a gun and enjoying it?  I do that every week, legally of course.

disneyland lady

Quote from: edfshr on April 16, 2009, 04:12:14 AM
Hmmm, no difference between 0% and 20% but there is a difference between 80% and 100%

You Are 0% Evil 

You Are 80% Evil 

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. 

You Are 100% Evil 

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you! 

Now what's wrong with shooting a gun and enjoying it?  I do that every week, legally of course.
I was a little more worried about the other 6 days of the week. What gets me about yours is that in order to get those scores you obviously cheated! On a PogoCheats site! How could you?

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 16, 2009, 05:02:06 AM
I was a little more worried about the other 6 days of the week. What gets me about yours is that in order to get those scores you obviously cheated! On a PogoCheats site! How could you?
giggle2.gif

crazyeagle

You Are 82% Evil ........

crying10.gif  crying10.gif ummmmm    can i have a make up test plz   i NEVER thought  girls18.gif  girls18.gif

IndianLover

54% evil not bad  hysterical.gif it said fear not your on your way to world domination

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview