This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades Ranking

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I can see that you advance rank by "spades". Do they mean spades played? And, how can you find out how close you are to the next rank? In the stats it doesn't give an ongoing number of spades played.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 11, 2009, 03:32:22 PM
I can see that you advance rank by "spades". Do they mean spades played? And, how can you find out how close you are to the next rank? In the stats it doesn't give an ongoing number of spades played.

girls22.gif I am rank 50 in Spades.  When you get your JP spin, it'll tell you how many more spades you need to your next rank.  For example: if it states "you are 198 spades to your next rank" then you will reach your next rank after receiving and playing 198 spades.  At each spin it'll let you know your progress.  The bot's easy to beat but a partner helping is even better.  GL in Spades--fun game!

C~M

Spades suck, like all the 4 player card games do...Thank goodness for autos...finished that game in about a week when it came out.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the information. I was hoping there was a way other than after a jp spin because I am super reliant on my auto. I don't even want to have to sit and wait for the spin.

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on April 11, 2009, 06:41:51 PM
Spades suck, like all the 4 player card games do...Thank goodness for autos...finished that game in about a week when it came out.

A week?  That's not bad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview