PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:11:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Maybe it will be out tomorrow because of Easter elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Yanno, I have seen pogo release games on a wednesday before.....rare but it has happened!

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on April 14, 2009, 06:21:53 PM
Yanno, I have seen pogo release games on a wednesday before.....rare but it has happened!
Yes I have also Hocky. Realy through my week off having pogo go down on a Wednesday giggle2.gif

survivorjeff

You can add lottso express to your fav's on the u.k side but there are no rooms yet. 

Tracey

u could of added it since a few weeks ago in uk site .. but i wish they would hurry up and add the rooms!

sassy3578

cheerleading.gif the game is finally out today!!  good luck all!

hillbillyjim

i cant find it in the list of games. is lottso express out ?   

jarjar

hillbillyjim

Squid

slp

FairyDust

C~M

Quote from: FairyDust on April 22, 2009, 09:17:28 AM
my refill tray don't want to refill... help.gif

That means the game froze up or messed up and you have to refresh the game.

Mistyeyed

every third or fourth time,my auto will stop when it comes to the scratch offs...anyone else having this problem..i downloaded the game a couple times but still doing it..

snowflower

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 22, 2009, 09:44:38 AM
every third or fourth time,my auto will stop when it comes to the scratch offs...anyone else having this problem..i downloaded the game a couple times but still doing it..

girls22.gif  Yeppers Mistyeyed, mine's doing the same thing, wonder what's up with that?

Mistyeyed

i would like to know the answer to that also..i run the auto for a bit and when i come back,its stuck on the scratch offs again..when i play by hand for a bit,i just hit new game and skip the pyramid play..saves a lot of time..

Hocky

Try to remember that the game was just released and still has issues.  Give it some time for pogo to fix any remaining bugs that perhaps were not addressed fully while the game was still in beta  tumbsup.gif

FairyDust

Mistyeyed

okay...good to know its not just happening with mine..

apearson29

Mine was doing the same thing yesterday. But last night I downloaded the 0.8 version and was able to run from midnight til ???, went from rank 12 to 15. Auto had stopped when I got a pop up for the new "pick 3" card. So this version is working pretty darn good. Thanks BadgeHelp guys  beer11.gif      gl ev1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview