PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:31:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

easter sale on games

Started by sassy3578,

Previous topic - Next topic

sassy3578

On the UK site it has 50% off any dowloadable game till April13 at midnight.  Just enter  "eastersale09"   at checkout.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Thanks, that sounds like a good deal, unfortunally i buy all my games from BigFish.  tumbsup.gif

AlphaAngel

has anyone tried this....does it work for ppl who live in the usa???  I know that the us dollar is very weak against the pound and I dont want to spend 20 us dollars when i could do that now????

Anyone please help panic button.gif help.gif

AlphaAngel

ok...i went as far as filling out the info on the site.  It came up to 5.97 british pound which is like 8.50 us dollar....anyone?????  have you tried this yet.  I really want operation mania.... indiangirl.gif angel19.gif

Tracey

if that is wat u get for the sterling then u will only pay $8 and somethin

AlphaAngel

well it worked this time!!! I guess it was my banks error I now have operation mania  inlove1.gif

rnpj

I really thought they would have them on sale again in the USA too.  They had all games 1/2 off for St Patricks day and even extended the sale.  Just keep your eyes open and hold on because they will be having another sale as usual. 

Now I am hoping they come down on the mix and match badges.  it takes about 9.99 to purchase enough gems to get a months Mix and match!  Besides The badges look like crap and are not animated. Guess pogo thinks we are stupid...  hysterical.gif 

C~M

Joe C

Joe C

hillbillyjim

pogo has a "tax relief sale" on alll download games 35% off 

sale ends 4-20-2009

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview