This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Trina78player

Hey Stinky just wanted 2 say I love your pictires of your roses!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Trina78player on June 11, 2009, 12:56:53 PM
Hey Stinky just wanted 2 say I love your pictires of your roses!

Thanks, Trina. They aren't looking so great right now, but give them time and they will start their rebloom :)

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 11, 2009, 04:09:19 PM
Thanks, Trina. They aren't looking so great right now, but give them time and they will start their rebloom :)
I am o so ready for rebloom magnifier.gif

Stinkerbell

We just picked up this one today. It's called Royal Amethyst and it's gorgeous and smells just as good as it looks.  The outer part of the petals is a deep ameythist color while it gradually becomes a softer color towards the center.  It's not a big bush, but really pretty!

This is NOT my picture, but I can't wait for it to bloom before I share it. It has tons of buds on it now, but with transplanting they may not fully open.

jarjar

Oh goody more beautiful roses coming soon. Gorgeous Stinky good luck with it. It is a beauty. embrace.gif

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

Thank you! I've very excited to have it be part of my rose obsess....errrrr....garden.

disneyland lady

Here in Sunny Calif I am in the middle of a bloom season. My "disneyland rose" got its first blossom and I was telling the neighbor and his little daughter about where it came from and she reached out and pulled it off the new little bush. It wasn't even open enough yet to have taken a pic and I was surprised by having a bloom so soon after planting. I doubt I will get another one this season. That little girl will be given a rock for Halloween.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 11, 2009, 05:33:19 PM
Here in Sunny Calif I am in the middle of a bloom season. My "disneyland rose" got its first blossom and I was telling the neighbor and his little daughter about where it came from and she reached out and pulled it off the new little bush. It wasn't even open enough yet to have taken a pic and I was surprised by having a bloom so soon after planting. I doubt I will get another one this season. That little girl will be given a rock for Halloween.

And rightfully so. Did you smack her?

alyaks

The roses are beautiful Stinky. I wish I could have some, but my husband says I'm the only one he knows that can kill a plastic plant. giggle2.gif

Squid

What a beautiful flower.  I love it!!  More pictures, please, when you're able.   girl5.gif

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Hocky

OMG Stinky....when did people put hidden cameras in my Walmart?   giggle2.gif

Some of those are just oh so wrong on every level......I just can't believe.....nevermind...it IS walmart we are talking about here.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2009, 11:31:10 AM
I had to stop on page 26.  My sides are aching...
I went throught the whole thing twice.

I saw today's new picture when I woke up and nearly spit cereal on my computer. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 06:07:17 AM
I went throught the whole thing twice.

I saw today's new picture when I woke up and nearly spit cereal on my computer. hysterical.gif
Ya made me have to look  help.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview