Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

that they are....added ur credits in the bottom rite hand corner  tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

bams that is a really beautiful and sweet  job you did for Stinker!  good job! tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on April 18, 2009, 10:38:08 AM
that they are....added ur credits in the bottom rite hand corner  tumbsup.gif

Thank you, truly. It's lovely and was a wonderful thing for you to do. *hugs bams*

Stinkerbell

jarjar

Quote from: gator8 on April 18, 2009, 10:41:35 AM
bams that is a really beautiful and sweet  job you did for Stinker!  good job! tumbsup.gif
i agree so pretty and so sweet of you bams embrace.gif

bams68

Thankies girls. Jus playing around while cleaning up emails. Takes forever......

also....
yes of course! to ur note Stinker. I closed it all out before saving it, but I'll whip it up again...an add that in.

Well for me the most thing I would put here would be my son. He's worth a thousand words to me....an then sum. But since I dun post pics of him everywhere....the next best thing that I enjoy is indeed my hobbie, yep psp/as

This is another one I jus finish'd up after Stinkers tag.....kinda cute! The first one I did as the tut pretty much but on the second I added a lil parachutin' ellie LOL....did that on my own. Not sure how it all looks jus yet....we are our own worst critics LOL...still have to find my flaws. Especially when the chute falls down...tried to make it look realistic but who knows...LOL.

Stinkerbell

Well, bams... as you can see by Homer's post it doesn't matter what it is you're fond of, just post a picture of it.  By the end of Spring you'll all likely be tired of my roses, but I sure love them. And they smell sooo wonderful!

When planning our front flower bed, the one next to the walkway to the front porch, the key was fragrance. We picked low growing for near the walkway and taller ones for next to the house. When we open the front doors and windows, the breeze brings with it wonderful rose scents into the house.

bams68

U got mail hun LOL.

I wish I had the energy an health to build myself a garden. But with this back injury I jus can't hack it an then look after lil one. Maybe in time when I finally get moved, I'll be able to have that quality time to plant an relax afterwards.

Rite now all I get is my nice sweet liliacs but they never last long enuff.....but they are sure well worth it. Enjoy ur sweet garden an ur tags

tumbsup.gif

Squid

Bams, that was such a nice thing to do.... incorporate Stinky's beautiful blossoms into a siggy.  Nice work!  Love it!

Here's a picture of the best little boy in the world.... with funky legs.

Stinkerbell

Awwww, Jere is sooooooo cute!

My mom and dad have 2 "Jeres" named Whiskey and Harley. Turned out the owner didn't want him Harley anymore. He had been kept in a cage his entire life, used only for breeding. It took some adjusting for both the dog and my parents, but now he's very happy and my folks adore him.

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2009, 07:36:57 AM
Bams, that was such a nice thing to do.... incorporate Stinky's beautiful blossoms into a siggy.  Nice work!  Love it!

Here's a picture of the best little boy in the world.... with funky legs.

awe so adorable thanks for sharing embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Today's rose is Betty Boop.

The colors are very vibrant and the actual flowers don't look real, they look more computer generated because of the unusal and bold colors. This photo really doesn't do it justice, but it is gorgeous!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 11:29:59 AM

The colors are very vibrant and the actual flowers don't look real, they look more computer generated because of the unusal and bold colors. This photo really doesn't do it justice, but it is gorgeous!

OMG, that is gorgeous.  Your home must be a showplace!  When are you going to develop a gorgeous rose with 10 tendrils that you will call, "The Squid"?

Stinkerbell

Thanks, they are lovely...the roses, that is. But about those boobs in your siggy... how do you stay underwater with those "floaties"? A few more of those and you could raise the TITanic!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 12:13:50 PM
But about those boobs in your siggy... how do you stay underwater with those "floaties"? A few more of those and you could raise the ****ic!

ROFL... the starfish weigh me down. 

Stinkerbell

Today's rose is Angel Face and it's gorgeous! I love the ruffled petals and the scent is amazing. It's not rosey, but rather a sweeter, fruity fragrance.

I'm adding this one because I think it's a better picture.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 11:29:59 AM

Wow how did I miss this yesterday what a beauty.
Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 20, 2009, 09:49:58 AM
Today's rose is Angel Face and it's gorgeous! I love the ruffled petals and the scent is amazing. It's not rosey, but rather a sweeter, fruity fragrance.

Each one is prettier than the other. Be proud Stinker they are so lovely.

Squid

That is a beautiful rose installment for today!  Can't wait until tomorrow!

Really.... just beautiful.  I love flowers and gardening.  Great job, Stinky.

crazyeagle

Quote from: Homer on April 18, 2009, 08:00:38 AM

ok i know i shouldnt egg this on but i goto know .......
which pic  is homer
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

ohhhhh im gonna get it for this 1 i can see it al ready

sorry in advance all   lol

Squid

Quote from: crazyeagle on April 20, 2009, 10:04:58 AM
ok i know i shouldnt egg this on but i goto know .......
which pic  is homer
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

ohhhhh im gonna get it for this 1 i can see it al ready

sorry in advance all   lol

ROFL!!  It not the grabby gal in the pink in the middle:  that's Stinkerbell.

It's my guess that the one in the upper left hand corner is Homer.  He's flaunting his junk with minimal coverage.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview