Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 20, 2009, 10:07:37 AM
ROFL!!  It not the grabby gal in the pink in the middle:  that's Stinkerbell.

I'm just sayin...

crazyeagle

ass.gif   ohhhhhhh   we all in for it nowwwwwww   we in troubleeeeeee      hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif ass.gif

gator8_24

LOL  I thought it was the 'pair' next to Squids choice, they are green skinned! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  match his hat! elf2.gif

Squid

Quote from: gator8 on April 20, 2009, 01:44:33 PM
LOL  I thought it was the 'pair' next to Squids choice, they are green skinned! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  match his hat! elf2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Shake 'em for us, Homer.   giggle2.gif

crazyeagle

no no no no     its over i know !!!!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

i was told   
camera.gif camera.gif it is the pink with the flowers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   camera.gif camera.gif

homer you look so   um   whats the word   ...
ummmm
ahhhh
hummmmmmm

drooooppppie !!!   that's goto be   lololol
topsecret.gif hey back me up all i dont wanna get banned now  topsecret.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

ok b4 he do it ill do it 4 him    slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif crazyeagle  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

C~M

Stinkerbell

Today's picture is Easy Going.

This is one of the several I can see from my bedroom window.

jarjar

My goodness Lady do you live in a glass house surrounded by roses. Such a beautiful color this one is embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on April 21, 2009, 12:08:24 PM
My goodness Lady do you live in a glass house surrounded by roses. Such a beautiful color this one is embrace.gif

Yeah, this one is a favorite. Have you noticed that I have said I have 96 rose bushes? I do. Honestly. I live in the high desert and refused to give into cactus gardening. Roses THRIVE up here, so that's what I have goin' on.

Squid

I can't believe my post got wiped out!  I typed out a long response and posted.... now it's not there.  Grrrrr.

Let it suffice to say......... beautiful rose, Stinker.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 21, 2009, 12:48:03 PM
Yeah, this one is a favorite. Have you noticed that I have said I have 96 rose bushes? I do. Honestly. I live in the high desert and refused to give into cactus gardening. Roses THRIVE up here, so that's what I have goin' on.
I would love to see pics of the landscape of the bushes. They must be gorgeous impatience.gif

Stinkerbell

When more of the plants in the front are blooming, I'm going to take a picture of all of them...like you said, a landscape picture.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 21, 2009, 12:50:07 PM
I can't believe my post got wiped out!  I typed out a long response and posted.... now it's not there.  Grrrrr.

Let it suffice to say......... beautiful rose, Stinker.

That's ok! Thank you.... I was surprised anything made it through the snow.

Stinkerbell

Meg took this one this morning.  It's the Angel Face bush. It really bloomed like mad yesterday.

jarjar

Such beauty to look at everyday. Great job with the roses Stinker embrace.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Here ya go. This is from last year, so the bushes are bigger now. But this shows a little of what the front planter looks like.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 21, 2009, 02:07:01 PM
Here ya go. This is from last year, so the bushes are bigger now. But this shows a little of what the front planter looks like.

That is so lovely. I would never want to go indoors. Beautiful blowkisses.gif

Squid

The plants, of course, are gorgeous but I really like your furniture, too!  JJ and I want to know when we can move in.  We'll bring a pitcher of piƱa coladas.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview