Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on April 22, 2009, 03:36:19 AM
The plants, of course, are gorgeous but I really like your furniture, too!  JJ and I want to know when we can move in.  We'll bring a pitcher of piña coladas.
Heck we will even help tend the garden. As long as we get to smell the fresh sent of the roses. Oh and Squid I get the chair up to the right in the corner. Of course I may have to bring my own end table so I can rest my pina colada. giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Is the whole pitcher for me? I'm not a drinker, you know, but I'm always willing to help out in a pinch. Just provide a very long straw.  bbq21.gif

Stinkerbell

This rose is called Olympiad. I have 5 of them. This rose was named for the 1984 Summer Olympics where they lined the streets of Los Angeles.

jarjar

Another beauty Stinker. And no the whole pitcher is to share. But we can keep refilling giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on April 22, 2009, 07:23:45 AM
Another beauty Stinker. And no the whole pitcher is to share. But we can keep refilling giggle2.gif

I suppose it's for the best. A few weeks ago I took a fall and was very sore for several days. To try and help relieve the muscles, I had a VERY SMALL (like 4 swallows worth) glass of red wine. It knocked me on my  ass.gif

Squid

Lightweight!

Just kidding, hon, hope you're beeling fetter..... er... uh.... I mean feeling better!

swamp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 22, 2009, 01:12:57 PM
Lightweight!

Just kidding, hon, hope you're beeling fetter..... er... uh.... I mean feeling better!

I'm tellin' ya... I can't drink. My mother in law used to give me the olive out of her martini and my lips would go numb... hey, maybe she was poisoning me?

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 22, 2009, 01:55:48 PM
I'm tellin' ya... I can't drink. My mother in law used to give me the olive out of her martini and my lips would go numb... hey, maybe she was poisoning me?
giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: swamp on April 22, 2009, 01:49:29 PM
shocked.gif  i see your squid juice backing up again huh  rolleyes.gif giggle2.gif
giggle2.gif
Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 22, 2009, 01:55:48 PM
giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Today is Berries and Cream, a climbing rose. I don't know much about this one, but I chose it because it stays fairly small and smells fabluous.

In the picture I posted of my front planter, this one is the one climbling on the trellis.

jarjar

jarjar

Swamp that is sooooo cute. Sure beats you cooking up kitty cats. 6_6.gif

swamp

Quote from: jarjar on April 23, 2009, 01:03:34 PM
Swamp that is sooooo cute. Sure beats you cooking up kitty cats. 6_6.gif
i know   giggle2.gif and the cats fine  hysterical.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Today we get Lady Banks Climbing rose. These blossoms are only about 1 inch across and they grow in clusters of 5-9 blossoms. This bush is very cool in that the "canes" or "branches" aren't thick at all, they are more like the weeping part of a Weeping Willow and they grow 30-50 feet long. This one is on my back porch and when in full bloom will literally be covered in these yellow clusters, you will barely be able to see any green. Well, I'm hoping so anyway. This is the first time I've grown one in the shade.

Squid

OMG, it's beautiful.  You really do have a gift for roses,  I remember my attempt in San Francisco....  the results weren't nearly as good.

jarjar

Each rose is beautiful. I can not wait to see the one tomorrow. They get prettier by the day.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview