Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

What a beautiful flower and my favorite color as well. I am guilty .. I stole it too as my background. That is until I get my favorite picture of my grandson from when we celebrated his 1st birthday last week, then he goes there. Sorry but priorities you know lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 25, 2009, 09:12:33 AM
  What a beautiful flower and my favorite color as well. I am guilty .. I stole it too as my background. That is until I get my favorite picture of my grandson from when we celebrated his 1st birthday last week, then he goes there. Sorry but priorities you know lol

True, true. Grandson comes first.

My desktop picture was the coral rose, Gizmo, with the sea creature looking center.

gator8_24

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 25, 2009, 09:30:59 AM
True, true. Grandson comes first.

My desktop picture was the coral rose, Gizmo, with the sea creature looking center.

That was a squid.  A squid was there in the Gizmo.  Geeeez.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 25, 2009, 01:34:23 PM
That was a squid.  A squid was there in the Gizmo.  Geeeez.

No, I was talking about the cute thing in the center.   hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

My oldest daughter took this picture of her son, my grandson, at a birthday party this morning.

She didn't alter the picture at all. She has a friend who is a professional photographer who told her how to set her camera for pictures like this.

twinkle6590

thats a cool picture stinkerbell. they got ever last drop of water in this.

Squid

disneyland lady

Sometimes your job can be a real pain in the butt. This was from a local La Jolla neighborhood newspaper about the upgrades happening at the mall. Sorry the paper was very wrinkled.

swamp

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 30, 2009, 07:47:27 AM
Sometimes your job can be a real pain in the butt. This was from a local La Jolla neighborhood newspaper about the upgrades happening at the mall. Sorry the paper was very wrinkled.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

OK, not roses, but I just had to share a couple of pictures with you. I was recently contacted by a distant cousin regarding some family history work I've been doing. He sent me this picture of his father, my great grandmother's brother. He was born in 1899, so you can guesstimate the date of the pictures.

I laughed so hard when I saw the scowl on this little boys face and I thought, man, if I were him and I had to wear a that get-up, I'd be pissed off, too.

This is him a couple years later. He doesn't look toooooo much happier, does he?

twinkle6590

Can't say as I would be too thrilled about that outfit either or the hat in the other one. I have some old pictures of great grandparents and some of the clothes they wore and I am glad we arent in that era.

Squid

At the time, he was in the height of fashion!  Great pics, thank for sharing, Stinky.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview