Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily ---- Reminder

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

Just a little reminder that today is badge day in Word Search Daily, that is if you have been playing it since it was released.  Received the Iowa Badge. 

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Thank you for the reminder. That's one game that the auto is amazing with so I usually wait a month or two and let it run awhile.

I am working on one game right now and I am sooooooooo close to ranking it. I will be doing a happy dance when that one is done. Then maybe I will catch up with Word Search and Jigsaw Detective.

I'm afraid I will never, ever, ever, be totally caught up AGAIN on Trivia. Ever. LOL

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 10:29:54 AM
I'm afraid I will never, ever, ever, be totally caught up AGAIN on Trivia. Ever. LOL

You were THERE once.  Pray tell.... what happened?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2009, 12:01:47 PM
You were THERE once.  Pray tell.... what happened?

YOU refused to play for me anymore!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 12:17:52 PM
YOU refused to play for me anymore!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Pogo cheaters bring a new meaning to the word, "LAZY".  ROFL... you have the auto!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2009, 12:19:00 PM
Pogo cheaters bring a new meaning to the word, "LAZY".  ROFL... you have the auto!!

But YOU run better than the auto!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 12:25:04 PM
But YOU run better than the auto!

You just like watching my boobies bounce up and down.  ROFL

Ok, I'll take care of trivia for you after you've cleared up The Poppit Show for me, k?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 19, 2009, 12:31:18 PM
You just like watching my boobies bounce up and down.  ROFL

Ok, I'll take care of trivia for you after you've cleared up The Poppit Show for me, k?

Um. No. But thanks for the offer! Let me know when you want my account to catch me up on Trivia, and in the future, don't let me fall so far behind.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 12:33:40 PM
Um. No. But thanks for the offer! Let me know when you want my account to catch me up on Trivia, and in the future, don't let me fall so far behind.
arabwoman.gif Yes, sahib.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

slap1.gif

Tracey

i have been playin it from the start and the only badge i got at the beginning of the month was Wisconsin Badge and i have it up to date! hmmmmmm so im missing 2 then

Squid

Some people got behind due to a glitch or something when the game first came out.  I've played every single day and am up to date but I have to wait three days longer than most to get the badge.  I think there's nothing that can be done. 

kim23il

gin

swamp

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on May 19, 2009, 10:45:27 AM
dancing16.gif  i got the GEORGIA badge yesterday  dancing16.gif

Way to go. When will they be offering the knoodling badge? That's the one I want.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 20, 2009, 12:26:43 PM
Way to go. When will they be offering the knoodling badge? That's the one I want.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  me 2  embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview