PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:14:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help me understand

Started by golflady33,

Previous topic - Next topic

golflady33

I don't know if I really see any difference using pc. I tried the trial time and when I used it in Texas Hold Em, it folded every hand. Including AA's !!!!. What is the real benefit for using them. What are the fees?? Is it $10 for each cheat?? I have been trying to read old posts to help me. I had no idea POGO had this whole underground world.   no-no.gi Now I am hooked.   giggle2.gif
Any help would be great.

Golflady

Squid

Individually, each cheat is $10.99.

The real bargain (and it's worth it) is to buy them all for $150.00.  Go to Badgehelp.com for more explicit info. 

I can't help too much with the Texas Hold Em cheat.  I don't think I've used that one..... yet.

Stinkerbell

Squid

disneyland lady

On the page where you download Texas Holdem cheat it tells you that it does NOT use jokers and that by using jokers you are just going to lose your tokens. Many of the cheats have information you need to read before using the cheat or you are just wasting the free period. So before you start up any of the free periods read what the page has to say about the settings that work best for that cheat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview