This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivia 75 Bonus Wedge Badge?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

I seen someone in a room today that had this badge.  How is it possable too get 75 Wedges allready?  I only count like 65 and thats U.k. and Usa

hillbillyjim

I counted 34 for us and 34 for uk and thats what i have . i dont know how they have 75   magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: mr.clean on April 25, 2009, 08:23:40 PM
I seen someone in a room today that had this badge.  How is it possable too get 75 Wedges allready?  I only count like 65 and thats U.k. and Usa
I still think that if they are registered in Germany and can read english they can do Germany, UK and US. Unless they have discovered a way to make the wedges count for more. Doing the random do not count ..... or are they counting without us knowing?

hillbillyjim

club pogo is not available in germany and France. this means you cant log into France or germany with a club pogo account,I made a new name and could get into them like that. so thats prolly whats happening. some peeps are playing as non club members  and then joining club pogo. its the only way they can be getting extra wedges.     coffee.gif

BeckyMama

I play Club Pogo when I go to my brother's in Germany and he is not military.

hillbillyjim

logged on to the German site? I emailed pogo a few months ago and they said because i am a club pogo member i could not log in there. And that  if i wanted to play there to make a new name and i could play there.I just tred to log in  with club name --no go. my non club name im in and playing.

disneyland lady

Quote from: hillbillyjim on April 29, 2009, 06:48:18 PM
logged on to the German site? I emailed pogo a few months ago and they said because i am a club pogo member i could not log in there. And that  if i wanted to play there to make a new name and i could play there.I just tred to log in  with club name --no go. my non club name im in and playing.
But what I am saying is that those who have become club members in Germany may have access to UK and US sites for Trivial Pursuit so they could pass us up towards getting that 75 wedges award.

mr.clean

Yes there is a Pogo France they had the Golf game before anyone else did. 

Squid

For me.... 3 more bonus wedges until that blasted 75 Bonus Wedge badge!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2009, 08:52:50 AM
For me.... 3 more wedgies until that blasted 75 Wedgies badge!

Sounds...painful. I'm just sayin'...

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 04, 2009, 09:56:51 AM
Sounds...painful. I'm just sayin'...

Not comfy, to be sure... but since you're goin' for that 100 ATOMIC Wedgies badge, you can tell us a thing or two about discomfort. 

Besides.... I thought that was you tawkin'.....

Cheater4Life

just got number 72, only 2 weeks to go and that badge will be history.

Squid

After today, I think there's only one more week.  Whichever is correct.... it's soon!    cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I can't wait to hit rank 50 so I can leave this game behind.  Rank 50 is the end, right?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 10, 2009, 05:09:37 AM
After today, I think there's only one more week.  Whichever is correct.... it's soon!    cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I can't wait to hit rank 50 so I can leave this game behind.  Rank 50 is the end, right?

Yeah but we don't know if the last ranks are going to have 3 or 15 weeks to them. I wish we knew that cuz it has been on my mind.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 10, 2009, 06:26:55 AM
Yeah but we don't know if the last ranks are going to have 3 or 15 weeks to them. I wish we knew that cuz it has been on my mind.

You're trying to make me cry, right?   crying10.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif

Hocky

Oh dear lord, I never thought about the possibility of being 15 pies until the next rank!  no-no.gif girls18.gif

disneyland lady

I am a firm believer in the "nothing will ever be as easy as Beakers Creatures was" theory.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 10, 2009, 08:11:57 AM
I am a firm believer in the "nothing will ever be as easy as Beakers Creatures was" theory.

I, too, am a conspiracy theorist. I listen to Coast To Coast with George Noory whenever possible.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview