Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivia 75 Bonus Wedge Badge?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 10, 2009, 11:39:33 AM
I, too, am a conspiracy theorist. I listen to Coast To Coast with George Noory whenever possible.

I got introduced to him while trying to find Coast To Coast with Art Bell on the wrong day of the week. Taught me that just cuz I don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't out there looking to probe something.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 13, 2009, 04:46:10 AM
I got introduced to him while trying to find Coast To Coast with Art Bell on the wrong day of the week. Taught me that just cuz I don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't out there looking to probe something.

That right there is the truth.  I like George better. What do you think of the theory that Art killed Ramona to marry that chick he met on the internet?

Cheater4Life

There are only 155 total pies needed to complete all 50 ranks. the biggest one is rank 50 and it is only 6 pies. After about rank 30 it is 4 pies per rank and then changes to 5 pies around rank 40. Don't sweat the small stuff, just look at how long we have to go on Word Search Daily.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 15, 2009, 05:14:46 AM
There are only 155 total pies needed to complete all 50 ranks. the biggest one is rank 50 and it is only 6 pies. After about rank 30 it is 4 pies per rank and then changes to 5 pies around rank 40. Don't sweat the small stuff, just look at how long we have to go on Word Search Daily.
At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel then.

Squid

We get the bonus badge this weekend!  yipppeeee
At least I do.  I think others got it one week sooner?

jarjar

disneyland lady

I have counted and recounted my wedges and have done all of them to date and can only come up with 35 completed (not counting this week yet). Counting this week and doubling it (to include the UK) would only give me 72 total so I am not understanding how anyone can get the wedge yet.

Squid

Geeez, I hope I counted right.  LOL, stay tuned to this space.

Magzy

Very well done to all that will get theirs this weekend cheerleading.gif....only 72 here

Joe C

If you started at the right time and did both Pogo and PogoUK, on Sunday, you will be at 74, or one short. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I just checked; I have 74 bonus wedges so this weekend is bonus wedge badge time for me.  I can't explain the difference for all of us who started on day one and have played faithfully.  I started Word Search on day one and am an entire week behind most people - I can't explain that, either.  Good luck all.

COLAMAMA44

6_6.gif ill never get there ,uncle auto doesnt play well on trivia girls18.gif 6_6.gif sad.gif

ImJustOneOldFart

got mind last week..... think it had something to do with that week where the game was messed up and not giving credit correctly... i did friday and saturday that week about 5 times each ......

swamp

sad.gif i wished my trivia would work  thats the only one that wont work on my puter  sad.gif undecided.gif

jarjar

Quote from: swamp on May 16, 2009, 11:26:25 AM
sad.gif i wished my trivia would work  thats the only one that wont work on my puter  sad.gif undecided.gif
Swamp pm me if you would like me to catch you up. Are you very far behind. I would be more than glad to help mf.

jarjar

I just finished playing catch up and that puts me at 71. Getting close blowkisses.gif

swamp

Quote from: jarjar on May 16, 2009, 11:33:41 AM
I just finished playing catch up and that puts me at 71. Getting close blowkisses.gif
wtg sue   i have PM you mf  embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview