Main Menu

Trivia 75 Bonus Wedge Badge?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pete379

I play 3 different accounts n they r are different..so I dunno, kept them up to date always..but we will get it WTG all cheerleading.gif

mr.clean

I just noticed something!  The Months that have 31 days  or go into the Next week? The Auto does'nt play them and says finshed!   I went back and found 2 Extra Bonus wedges for each the us and uk!

I'm 1 a way from the 75 badge now.

jarjar

thanks mr clean I will check that out. Wtg your almost there cheerleading.gif

Hocky

If you didnt experience any glitches or pogo mess ups, I believe that most of us are up to 74 wedges as of this past sunday, that is if you play both US and UK sides.  So, if you are up to date on both sides...then a majority of us will have the 75 wedge badge this sunday!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

How did I get a week ahead?  I got my badge late Saturday evening (playing the UK side - time difference).

Tracey

i dont know .. and most of u are ahead of me in word search daily and i started the same time even with the glitches at that time ... strange  undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Squid - do you remember this at all? I didn't do it cuz when it messed up I was afraid of losing progress. If you did this more than likely it is the reason you got the badge but those of us who didn't are a week behind you.
Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on May 16, 2009, 11:24:11 AM
got mind last week..... think it had something to do with that week where the game was messed up and not giving credit correctly... i did friday and saturday that week about 5 times each ......

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 19, 2009, 06:33:14 AM
Squid - do you remember this at all? I didn't do it cuz when it messed up I was afraid of losing progress. If you did this more than likely it is the reason you got the badge but those of us who didn't are a week behind you.

I suppose it's possible, DLL, but I have no recollection.  I think I would've remembered playing more than I had to... I'm not enjoying this game very much.  I get in and get out daily so I don't have to spend too much time there catching up.   You're all ahead of me in Word Search so let's call this a wash.   giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 19, 2009, 11:30:58 AM
I suppose it's possible, DLL, but I have no recollection.  I think I would've remembered playing more than I had to... I'm not enjoying this game very much.  I get in and get out daily so I don't have to spend too much time there catching up.   You're all ahead of me in Word Search so let's call this a wash.   giggle2.gif
Lets promise not to use The Poppit Show as a way to see who wins.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 20, 2009, 08:10:14 AM
Lets promise not to use The Poppit Show as a way to see who wins.

ROFL!!  Now THAT'S a deal!

Joe C

Actually, you can get the badge tonight, now that the UK side shows Sunday! tumbsup.gif

Cheater4Life

I just got my warrior trivia badge for the 75 bonus wedges using the uk site a minute ago.  cheesy.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Cheater4Life on May 23, 2009, 05:38:33 PM
I just got my warrior trivia badge for the 75 bonus wedges using the uk site a minute ago.  cheesy.gif
Way to go. beer11.gif

mr.clean

ty! I'm the person that started this 5 page Rant!  Now shell i not play this game again intell Rank 40 badge?

katye S Burke

snowflower

girls22.gif  Got my 75th too ''' thanks to all those who clued me in and helped in this wonderful site!! TY TY TY!!!

jarjar

Stinkerbell

This is bizarre. I got mine this morning, and ended up with 76 wedges instead of the 75 I should have gotten.  undecided.gif

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview