Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx Mix & Match

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Nothing I m doing is working I have tried 5 times to get this badge. Any tips out there? This is the drop group of at least 5 stones 250x in 2 hours

jarjar

Quote from: harley89 on April 29, 2009, 06:46:06 AM
Nothing I m doing is working I have tried 5 times to get this badge. Any tips out there? This is the drop group of at least 5 stones 250x in 2 hours
Harley, I have not helpful hints. I did not have any trouble getting mine. If you end up needing or would like help just feel free to pm me. Good luck sweetie. embrace.gif

armageddon

beer11.gif

i think this would help just knock down 5 count then hit new game,

hi11.gif dancing16.gif

hillbillyjim

I open the middle of the balls up by making  matches there when I can.I also use the walls to make matches at the top of the screen   then use the exploding stones when you get them to drop large groups of stones
don't use the exploding stones if you can't drop a large group you can save it by clicking on the spot at the bottom of the pillar on the right side of the screen. Use of the spot on the pillar should help you.
hope this helps   coffee.gif

gator8_24

Swamp finally had to do mine.  I was getting so frustrated! diablo.gif

swamp

disneyland lady

Quote from: harley89 on April 29, 2009, 06:46:06 AM
I am wondering if this is one of those that is just hard to get when you have a computer with not enough RAM cuz I have tried this one 4 times without success. I am going to clean up my computer tomorrow and see if this helps and try one last time before asking for help.

harley89

Thanks everyone. I will try a few more times and if that fails Swamp or jarjar I will pm you   

jarjar

harley89

I GOT IT  Thanks for all the help Jarjar and Sassy thanks fot offering to help but I am so competive I had to try myself   Love 

~Sassy~

WTG Girlfriend, I knew you could do it!

It is so much easier if you completely shut down the chat window and turn off the noise. Glad I could help out.  embrace.gif

cheerleading.gif It's always more fun to get it yourself too.  cheerleading.gif YEAH Harley!  cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview