PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:22:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Express

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

thanks for the info,i didnt know they had updated to the 0.8 version...

apearson29

snowflower

girls22.gif  CONGRATS ON A GREAT JOB with the new LottsOmega program!!  I deleted all of my original LottsOmega files, emptied Recycle Bin and restarted computer.  Then redownloaded the new 0.8 version.  Gotta tell y'all, it's just great, not a miss or hangup that I can see.  Thanks SO much ''' wonderful program(s) ''' wonderful site!!!

Mistyeyed

i agree..the 0.8 version is working great for me...thanks guys

MsMissy

On my version i have 0.5 .at times my Auto wont refill, so im not alone with this problem. Dont no if i should update or not & i have windows XP.  popcorn2.gif

snipes

I have updated to 0.8 and it works great. I have windows xp dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

this  0.8 version is working great for me..the only change i would like to see with it..is a option to bypass that pyramid round,that just takes up time...

mycatownsme

Hello,
I did the download version 08 and there are problems.
When the purple tray comes up, the program will dump the tray of balls for no reason instead of playing them.
I ignored this and would stay with the game and just pause to go on and when I got to rank 11, the game would not progress past that point unless I stayed with it constantly. I could leave it before this point to run on it's own and it would rank up.
I tried to run it on it's own after getting to rank 10 and it never went any further then rank 11. I kept trying to use the auto only and it wouldn't go past that rank. I then would pause and then do for myself to get over the trouble spots like the dumping of trays or not playing all balls when more could be played and I did mange to get to Rank 13.
I also discovered that there were more options available when playing on my own with doing the scratch offs and getting the larger ones (pyramids) but I don't think that is something needed in order to progress in ranks. I'll have to check for badges to see if there is something for those mego lottso ( I think that's what they were called). If you completed them, you got the smaller pyramid to get additional points. Not sure if it helped in adding to the amount to rank up either. I'm still learning.
I still do like this program and found it very useful in learning how to play. And I do like the auto and will continue to use it along with playing because I do go faster then not using it.
I'll try running it on it's own to see if I can get it to start to rank up again. Even if it takes longer with it dumping the trays, I don't mind, as long as I wouldn't have to sit with it.
Steve

mycatownsme

Hi Again,
Since my last post, I've been playing this game again and find it to be ranking with no problem.
The other issues seem to be of little to no concern to the ranks.
I'm very happy with this program and feel the problem I had may be due to my own computer glitches.
Good luck to all playing this game.
Steve

MsMissy

Well so far i took out 05 version & cleaned everything out & downloaded 0.8  & it worked just beautiful. I hope it continues too. WTG 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview