This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thought i would toss this out there

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

bad mood.gif   I was just wondering.....beings theres a recession and all...if pogocheats might possiblyyyyyy lower the price on the package deal of cheats to help out those of us who would love to purchase the package but cant afford to do so. It's just a thought, so please don't anyone get angry with me. I am just tossing out something to think about and to stir up conversation over...But if you are able to do this, I know alot of people who would think you are pretty darn awesome !! Have fun with this thread.  beer11.gif

IndianLover

Boy you can tell I have been a member a long time when I got the package it was 135.00 and to be totally honest I haven't even used most of them, lol. I love to play also.. he he not just watch. But you trust me there are some that come in very very handy  giggle2.gif So they were worth the money.

shoes

How about $149.95!  The price is cheap enough as it is!  If anything it will be going up!

C~M

At $10.99 each you would only get 13 autos, so it's cheap enough.  Buy them one at a time or all at once, your choice.

twinkle6590

girls18.gif  I am sorr if my thread made someone upset. I was just throwing something out there to converse over. i would love to purchase the full package of codes myself but am unable to do so. I have a couple of them though and they have helped me out in some tough times. I realize that is a great pirice as well considering .. as you said they are $10.99 a piece. Just thought it would be something fun to toss out and see where it goes....

p.s. Mother's Day is coming up this weekend. That would mae a great gift for a mother/grandmother  (like me lmao) j.k. But hey if you feel that giving you know how to reach me.. .. cheesy.gif

C~M

Put $10 a month back and you will be able to buy the package in a little over a year.

twinkle6590

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 04, 2009, 07:45:46 AM
Put $10 a month back and you will be able to buy the package in a little over a year.

yes i know. im just having fun with this. guess it wasnt a good thread to toss out. I apologize.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 04, 2009, 08:02:26 AM
yes i know. im just having fun with this. guess it wasnt a good thread to toss out. I apologize.

In theory, it's a fine idea. I wish I could call up my auto finance company and tell them to lower the cost of my car even though I already bought it. Or lower the cost of my house...groceries... I bet they all hang up on me.  giggle2.gif

But just a thought, in case you can pursuade BH to lower the cost, see if you can get those of us who already bought it a refund...make up the difference. WalMart and Target do it.

ConfusedDayToday

Personally, I think your post was fine.     tumbsup.gif
There's nothing wrong with trying to save money and you should never have to apologize for trying to do so. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: ConfusedDayToday on June 30, 2009, 06:55:03 AM
Personally, I think your post was fine.     tumbsup.gif
There's nothing wrong with trying to save money and you should never have to apologize for trying to do so. 
This being your first post you might not understand the bargain we are getting at at price. When you times $10.99 by the amount of games you get then you see the true savings this is. I am just thankful that Badgehelp has not raised the price for the package. And you might consider that this will surely happen in the future so now is the time to buy the whole animal and not just parts. There will certainly be people complaining when that happens.

arniebear

Badgehelp has really been great whenever I have had problems.  I started buying autos singly, I thought how many would I need........it turned out I ended up with a lot.  I wished I had bought the whole pkg.  I got a new desktop and finally purchased the pkg for that one, and glad I did.  In the scheme of things it is a small investment for my sanity.   cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on June 30, 2009, 07:24:32 AM
In the scheme of things it is a small investment for my sanity.  

Sanity? Heh heh. Isn't bragging about it one of the sure methods of discovering it is not within reach?

arniebear

QuoteIsn't bragging about it one of the sure methods of discovering it is not within reach?

Oh I know I am okay I have only built the sandcastles, I haven't moved in yet  undecided.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview