Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix n Match Monopoly Slots

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

shocked.gif
Did any one see the new mix n match this month for Monopoly Slots?  Go past go once in 300 days!!!!  That is almost 1 year.  Has Pogo lost it completely??  That ties up all other mix n match challenges until that badge is won and that could be 1 year.  I almost fell over when I saw that.  Unless someone has a secret way to win that in less then the time for new mix n matches to come out I won't be doing that one. 
Just wondered if anyone else saw that and thinks Pogo has really lost it.
I guess one way to look at it is you wouldn't have to buy gems for a long time.

C~M

Took me like 10 minutes, all you have to do is pass GO one time.

heythere

I figured it would probably take 300 days. That game is insane.

lucky9999

It is insane and how the heck were you able to get it in 10 min?  If it was that easy pogo wouldn't have given 300 days to get the badge.  You must be awfully lucky, good for you.  I hope if anyone else goes for it they get it as quick as you did.  I don't think I will even be trying for this one.

Hocky

Wow....some people just crack my helmet  giggle2.gif

Goes to show you cant please 100% of the people 100%  of the time.....Beakers Creatures was too easy to rank out on..........Monopoly is too long.....I have said this once and I will say it again......Go spend some time in Poppit Show and then come back to Monopoly....you will appreciate this game ranking progress much more!  tease.gif

Mistyeyed

they might have been close to passing GO and then when they started the badge they got it in ten minutes..

IndianLover

Quote from: Mistyeyed on May 03, 2009, 08:22:40 AM
they might have been close to passing GO and then when they started the badge they got it in ten minutes..

I was on Boardwalk, and it took me 1/2 to get that one roll to go pass go lol thank goodness I started on Boardwalk

Stinkerbell

The Mayans think the world is supposed to come to an end in 2012, I better get working on it so I have before then.

COLAMAMA44

its hard  for  to get the dice  so it took me 1/2 the day to get that badge.  even using uncle auto impatience.gif

somuchfun

cheesy.gif  It took me an hour, and I was on the stretch leading to GO.  I will NEVER rank up in this game. girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Joe C

You watch, in about a month getting past go will suddenly become MUCH EASIER. Pogo does this with all the payouts in slots games. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hillbillyjim

I gave up playing it.....im stuck in jail  for a week  swear2.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: Joe C on May 03, 2009, 08:03:32 PM
You watch, in about a month getting past go will suddenly become MUCH EASIER. Pogo does this with all the payouts in slots games. tumbsup.gif
lol I hope so so maybe then I go back and do the ranks otherwise nope, nadda, nothing

C~M

Quote from: lucky9999 on May 03, 2009, 08:14:47 AM
It is insane and how the heck were you able to get it in 10 min?  If it was that easy pogo wouldn't have given 300 days to get the badge.  You must be awfully lucky, good for you.  I hope if anyone else goes for it they get it as quick as you did.  I don't think I will even be trying for this one.

I was on the side leading to GO, took 2 sets of dice...BTW, I ranked out on it also...lol

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 04, 2009, 03:33:29 AM
I was on the side leading to GO, took 2 sets of dice...BTW, I ranked out on it also...lol
Good job, I am already 5% done after only playing one overnight session. This means that 19 more overnight sessions and it should be finished.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

even with the auto i am not moving at all with this game..i give up on it also..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview