Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sassy you are AWESOME!!!

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif Sassy I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with not only the Thousand Island badge I was struggling with but all the others you did. I was kidding when I said feel free to do any others if you like. Not only did she do the one but 14 others as well (two were the secret super bages but still she went wayyyyyyy out of her way to help me and I just want to say THANK YOU !!!! Sunday alone (May 3rd). she got 13 of the badges. I don't know what other way to show my gratitude other than a big THANK YOU!!!!! If there is ANYTHING I can do for you sassy please let me know.  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

That's Sassy for you! Always one of the first to volunteer to help.  embrace.gif

Squid

WTG, Sass.  I have a few badges for ya to get in The Poppit Show.   giggle2.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2009, 07:01:50 AM
WTG, Sass.  I have a few badges for ya to get in The Poppit Show.   giggle2.gif
giggle2.gif that is after she does mine of course blowkisses.gif

C~M

twinkle6590

I am willing to help anyone out with the poppit show if they want. I am an honest person and am totally addicted to that game. if interested, you know how to get ahold of me. I am serious too. just let me  know. you guys have helped me so i would love to return the favor.

jarjar

Thanks Twinkle. Be careful we all may take you up on that offer giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on May 04, 2009, 08:18:41 AM

Heh. Right after she finishes MINE.

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Thanks Twinkle. I didn't mind helping at all. One of the ones you had was another Euchre badge and you said I had helped you out on one of those before, so I thought I might as well go ahead and get it. Some of the others you had were favorites of mine ... hearts and dice city roller.

The last one I did for you was the hardest, (because I'm stubborn)  giggle2.gif playing against those bots for a full house 5 times. They will bet forever with nothing but high card.  diablo.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 04, 2009, 09:44:49 AM
embrace.gif Thanks Twinkle. I didn't mind helping at all. One of the ones you had was another Euchre badge and you said I had helped you out on one of those before, so I thought I might as well go ahead and get it. Some of the others you had were favorites of mine ... hearts and dice city roller.

The last one I did for you was the hardest, (because I'm stubborn)  giggle2.gif playing against those bots for a full house 5 times. They will bet forever with nothing but high card.  diablo.gif

You are so welcome Sassy. I noticed you completed the challenges I had left to do in my premium albums and now they are all complete. I see payday freecell coming wednesday and that is one game i have never been able to win at. I even have a challenge in a mix n match album I believe. Anyways, if theres anything i can do for you please let me know. You are awesome !!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: jarjar on May 04, 2009, 08:18:41 AM

tumbsup.gif I am serious about helping out. I am an honest person and would help if anyone wanted it !!!!

Squid

Twinkle, you're very sweet to offer.  Do you know that playing The Poppit Show 24 hours a day would still require about a year to rank out?  We could keep you busy for decades!   giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: Squid on May 04, 2009, 11:14:32 AM
Twinkle, you're very sweet to offer.  Do you know that playing The Poppit Show 24 hours a day would still require about a year to rank out?  We could keep you busy for decades!   giggle2.gif

Yes it took me about a year to get poppit show done. I would still help people out with it but it might take some time. Just thought I would offer.....I am just that crazy.. slap1.gif

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 04, 2009, 04:12:58 PM

Yes it took me about a year to get poppit show done. I would still help people out with it but it might take some time. Just thought I would offer.....I am just that crazy.. slap1.gif
Your to kind sweetie embrace.gif

BabyCheetah

Sassy is the bestest..  She rocks...She has helped me out plus some of my friends too.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Thanks for offering Twinkle but I don't want to do it myself and to ask someone to take on a task like that for me isn't right.  Your a sweetie though. embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: BabyCheetah on May 04, 2009, 05:31:36 PM
Sassy is the bestest..  She rocks...She has helped me out plus some of my friends too.   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Thanks for offering Twinkle but I don't want to do it myself and to ask someone to take on a task like that for me isn't right.  Your a sweetie though. embrace.gif

No problem at all. But if you change your mind just let me know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview