Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Slots

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I'd love to get involved with all that but I'm afraid it would turn into another obscession.  LOL

Hocky

If you google Paint shop pro you can find older versions of it for free (Versions 7 or 8).  The current version is X2 and it is not free.  There are tons of websites that also offer tutorials on how to use paint shop pro to make graphics/tags/siggys ( just google paint shop pro tutorials).  Animation shop is just what it is...to animate images.  I would suggest NOT attempting to use this program until you are comfortable making "still" graphics.

LINNROBB

HOW CAN I WIN IN MONOPOLY SLOTS IT IS SO SLOW AND YOU NEVER GET THE DICE. I WOULD BE GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD TELL ME HOW TO WIN TOKEND=S AND NOT LOSE TOUSAND UPON THOUSANDS OF THEM.YOURS LINN help.gif help.gif

Stinkerbell

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Squid

You're up too early, Stinky.  Go back to bed.

Yes, Mono slots is slow going but, if you play long enough, your tokens will always go up.  You might have a temporary token setback but, give it time, it will go up.   I'm close to ranking out in that game, thank God!

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

I felt the same way as you LINNROB. I even vented here about it also.
But, I let that auto go and did end up on the winning end token wise too.
I wouldn't have played this game if it weren't for the wonderful auto.
Too darn boring when a game doesn't play back with you time and time again.
Good Luck to you.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: LINNROBB on June 10, 2009, 04:02:29 AM
HOW CAN I WIN IN MONOPOLY SLOTS IT IS SO SLOW AND YOU NEVER GET THE DICE. I WOULD BE GRATEFULL IF YOU COULD TELL ME HOW TO WIN TOKEND=S AND NOT LOSE TOUSAND UPON THOUSANDS OF THEM.YOURS LINN help.gif help.gif

Open the cheat and go to options and select "User Defined". Then in the Monopoly Slots game - manually set it to bet on 'one line' and only bet 'one token'.

That will solve your token loss problem and it'll also rank you up faster. It ranks up faster this way because you hardly win at all - thus saves you from that 10 sec animation anytime you do win. All those winning delay animations add up bigtime.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview