Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Limited Edition

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

disneyland lady

Pogo obviously does not love their mothers. A real mommy lover would not have charged 28 gems.

BabyCheetah

snowflower

girls22.gif  Thanks, got it too ''' expensive MD badge, don't you think?  I remember when these badges started out at 6-8 Gems and slowly doubled in cost to the insanly ridiculous price they are now.  Better still ''' watch for the increases next year this time (put your blinders back on folks) ''' can only judge future history by past history.  Oh well, they gotta make their profit somehow and and we're the only 'typical' source they have to choose from.  They know we will!

~Sassy~

Wow 28 gems....aren't these getting kind of spendy?  housewife1.gif

somuchfun

yeah, it is getting too much.  I am now only buying those M&M's that I enjoy the game.  Why PAY to play euchre(my apologies to those that like the game, but I can't figure that one out girls18.gif)

twinkle6590

Quote from: somuchfun on May 05, 2009, 04:35:25 PM
yeah, it is getting too much.  I am now only buying those M&M's that I enjoy the game.  Why PAY to play euchre(my apologies to those that like the game, but I can't figure that one out girls18.gif)

thats usually what I do anymore too. i have 15 gems left and i dug through the garbage to find a few more because I would love to have that badge. I missed the Easter one because my pc was sick at the time but would have loved to have that one. Does anyone know if that one is still available and is just hiding somewhere?? (I'm thinking its not.).

MsMissy

Pogo doesnt no how 2 make a pretty badge fr mothers day. I dont thnk its pretty at all, but i bought it & wow, 28 gems its alittle too much. I got the badge anyway. POgo hasnt even decored the Club Pogo sign lately. nothing for Christmas, or new years & now Mothers day. very disappointed in them, gonna   slap1.gif them LOL

mr.clean

Quote from: MsMissy on May 05, 2009, 05:47:11 PM
Pogo doesnt no how 2 make a pretty badge fr mothers day. I dont thnk its pretty at all, but i bought it & wow, 28 gems its alittle too much. I got the badge anyway. POgo hasnt even decored the Club Pogo sign lately. nothing for Christmas, or new years & now Mothers day. very disappointed in them, gonna   slap1.gif them LOL
Ms where have you been ? Pogo changed the sign for Easter.  BTW MM Badges where never just 8 gems they where 12 gems .  Now they are 16 each

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

I think all women should have had a discount on the Mothers Day badge  at 16 gems and the guys 32 gems!

jarjar

Quote from: gator8 on May 06, 2009, 03:44:52 PM
I think all women should have had a discount on the Mothers Day badge  at 16 gems and the guys 32 gems!
that would be nice giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

Quote from: mr.clean on May 05, 2009, 06:20:15 PM
Ms where have you been ? Pogo changed the sign for Easter.  BTW MM Badges where never just 8 gems they where 12 gems .  Now they are 16 each

When they first came out some were only 10 gems.

Quote from: gator8 on May 06, 2009, 03:44:52 PM
I think all women should have had a discount on the Mothers Day badge at 16 gems and the guys 32 gems!

Yeah, but don't forget that Father's Day is coming soon too.  So what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview