PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:20:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Transferring

Started by ef9n15,

Previous topic - Next topic

ef9n15

Well I have 2 accounts and I want the tokies in one to go to another and my computer messes up with 2 browser{i dont know why}. So could someone please help me and do it on their computers for me. This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

zenia

you can give a friend 1 of your passwords and SN and have them lose and you play the SN you want the tokies in....only takes about an hour to dump 500000 tokies...

yousmellbad

thats the best way to do it. Give your name and password to someone you really trust..

bob@pogopal

efn,

Make sure you are using two different browser types with two different java virtual machines. Use the sun java in Mozilla/Netscape/Opera etc. and use the MS jvm in IE.

ef9n15

I have tried with 2 browsers.I get one up then the next gets to the lobby then freezes.It would take a very long time since this accouint has over 12 million. Can some plllllleaaaseeeeee do the 2 browser trick for me and use the macro.This would really be appreciated as stated before.

zenia

I tried the 2 brower thing and could not get it to work that why i have a friend i trust and we take turns losing to dump tokies...play in high stakes poker in a super room....Just find a friend you can trust...

Homer

If I were you I would transfer about 500,000/day. To dump 12 million tokens in your account in one day might draw suspicion to your account. Just a suggestion. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

I would hate to be the one doing the dumping, getting both names blocked bocked by pogo and getting my IP banned for a few days. Something to think about  ;)

Homer

Got a point there DJ. Didn't even think of that. :-[

ef9n15

Your right Dj,I should have thought of that. I will take your advice and transfer with a friend in texas hold'em.BTW you can delete this thread.

Homer

I really don't think we need to delete this post. others may find this info useful.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview