Main Menu

Boob Job

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

hahaha I wonder how many men clicked in here jus by reading the title LOL
Or should I say boys
giggle2.gif

Well I was rushed to the hospital today as my lump busted an needed medical attention
The ER Doc tried to drain as much as she could, but I was crying like a lil 2 yr old an wasn't having it
she had to cut it open more to drain it an needed to make another hole to help drain more but wasn't sure it was safe as it's close to my sternia, whatever that is or if I said/spelled it rite. Anywho soooooooooooo tomorrow or sumday soon, supose tomorrow but u never know with docs. Anywho I'm to be admitted an put to sleep to have the rest removed. They are supose to have this done tomorrow but still waiting on phone call for the go. So yeah bams will be having a boob job any day now, jus not that kinda boob job ur thinking about LOL

undecided.gif

FairyDust

bams68

Stinkerbell

Ah, Bams  6_6.gif I didn't know about a lump, hun. Is it ok? Oh, please say it isn't cancer. Do you know?   embrace.gif  You'll be in my prayers tonight.

bams68

Well seems they havn't even tested anything of it yet to even consider it cancer. I was told it was jus a bacteria infection. Jus a massive lump pretty much the size of my breast. It was creating a harsh rash burning sensation an then yesterday it busted. They tried to drain as much as possbile but I was in a great deal of pain....so they are gonna admit me supose today to have it done asleep. I'm hoping they call soon cuz the thing was leaking all last nite an now teh dressing that I'm not supose to touch is soaked with fluids an needs changing.

But yeah you would think they would save sum fluid an have it sent off to be tested. I might see if they can do that today....anywho jus glad I dun have to do it awake like yesterday.

Squid

Bams, I am so sorry - what an ordeal.  It sounds like you may have had an infected cyst.  I know you'll be glad to be rid of it.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.  I hope everything goes beautifully. xoxoxoxo embrace.gif

harley89

Yes liquid can be tested for any cancer cells. I have had many needle biospies done. I have a breast disease that causes me to form cysts alot.  Did you have a mammo and or a ultrasound done. Ultrasound gives a very clear look and can deterime what the lump was.  Ultra sound by the way done on the breast are very relaxing . Good Luck Bams and keep us updated.  Prayers for you

disneyland lady

Thankfully it was found and while more frightening than anything - it can be dealt with now. I am sending out a prayerful umbrella of health over you and your family.

BabyCheetah

Aw Bams, I am so sorry you're in so much pain.  I have had cysts removed by the Dr because they grew to to the size of a basball.  I feel your pain.  It's not a fun experience.  You and your Family are in my prayers.  We are all thinking good thoughts for you.  Hope the procedure ends your pain my friend.   embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

jarjar

Bams sorry I missed your post yesterday.  Hopefully they do something to take your pain away real quick. Keep us posted sweetie.  embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Bams, I will be thinking about you. Please take care and get well soon.  embrace.gif

bams68

thx girls. Doc jus called a few minutes ago. She's still trying to contact the general surgeon, so far with no luck. She's hoping by 1:30 to have good news for me. As sad to say it's starting to get larger now....which is why she hated not getting it all yesterday. I indeed have one bigger then the other LOL. I jus can't wait til it's over an I can lay down an rest. Jus sooooo exhausted as is my father, as he's waiting around to drive me in an he worked all nite. Jus stressful when u have no info ...ah well....thx again girls. I'll indeed keep u updated

embrace.gif

jarjar

Thanks for update Bams. I hope they hurry up for your sake. Hang in there sweetie embrace.gif

bams68

Jus got off the phone an I'm to be there at 4pm to see Dr Do LOL ....Dr Do will do the boob LOL. Hopefully I'll be in an out an still have sum boob left an nothing cancerous.

k off to get dressed an pack an overnite back jus incase

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the update sweetie.  Everything will be ok.  I'll say a little prayer for your boobie and a big pray for you.   embrace.gif embrace.gif

bams68

bams is back in dah house. After a run with the ultra sound, nothing was found. All has now clear'd - there is still abit of infection left. Abit of liquid left to drain an inflamation which is what's causing my pain. But other then that I'm ok.

However the wound is to remain open to help with the drainage an so I'll be having nurse come in every day to help keep that clean an change dressings. It's abit uncomfortable but I'm way more better then before - so I'm thankful.

Thx to u all who took the time to comment - means alot.

I also will be having a mammagram done once all is healed. To make sure nothing was behind all this.....so hopefully I'll have sum more good news then.

hugs to yahs

embrace.gif

BabyCheetah

Oh Bams, I am so very happy to hear that you are feeling a lot better.  Take it easy and rest.  Here are some snacks for you.  You choose which ones you want.  or  .  Take it easy sweetie. 

Stinkerbell

Thank you, so much for letting us know. We've never met, but you're still a friend and we all care about you.

Hugs!

gator8_24

Bams, I just now read the thread. You sure had to go through a lot. Good to hear it is being taken care of and soon be healed. Sorry you had to go through all the pain etc. I hurt just reading your posts!

Hocky

Glad to see you are back at home and hopefully you are at the back end of this nasty flare up.  You are in my thoughts and prayers!   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview